"Yeah, she can be demanding and stubborn but I-I'll look after her! Don't you worry!" he said which made Kathy's eye widen with shock. 

"Yeah, I hope you both stay together throughout your honeymoon, because I know her child-like nature will get her excited and curious about everything. She has this tendency to get lost because of that!" she said and he laughed. Kathy was now really curious and somehow scared too. She stood up and snatched her phone from him. He kept looking at her, still laughing. 

"Okay bye mom, we're enjoying and I'll call you later on! Love you!" she said and disconnected the call. Ronnie gave her an amused look. 

"What?" she asked through gritted teeth. 

"Will I've to hold your hands like kids in pre-school do, when we go out?" he asked her which only made her wonder. 

"Why will you have to do that?" she asked. 

"Your mom says that you've a tendency of getting lost when you go out due to excitement and curiosity!" he said with a straight face. Kathy was really embarrassed now. 

"Trust mom's to find ways to embarrass you in front of others!" she said that to herself. 

"So..." Ronnie asked her. 

"So?" she looked at him. 

"Is it true?" he asked her, trying not to laugh. 

"Whatever Mr. Shenoy!" she said and got up from there. Ronnie followed her, laughing at her when he saw her trying to open the door of the gym room the wrong way. Obviously, the door did not budge and then Ronnie opened the door for her which only made her embarrass herself even more. Her face was all red and she tried to move away from him but he was not going to leave her alone now. After all, she had irritated him a lot when she worked for him. 

"Why are you following me Mr. Shenoy?" she said getting irritated. 

"Ever heard of the term 'payback's a bitch'!" he asked her. "You irritated me a lot when we worked together!" he continued. 

"Ahh...that was fun!" she said, now smiling. 

"So now this is fun!" he replied, not giving her the satisfaction of winning this time. 

"Go and inform your parent's that we've reached here safely." she said avoiding him and Ronnie's playful mood was gone now. 

"They don't care!" he said and walked out of the room. Kathy shook her head in despair and went behind him, she did not want to ruin her holidays because of him. 

"Mr. Shenoy!" she called and he got irritated, half expecting her to ask him the reason for the sudden change in his behavior. 

"What?" he asked her. 

"I'm hungry!" she said, shocking him a bit. He smiled at her. 

"Okay. Let’s order something!" he said; she huffed and stared at him with her eyebrows raised. 

"You can order yourself something. I'm so not going to sit inside the 4 walls of this room. Goodbye!" she said. 

"Okay-okay, let’s go out! I'll take a bath and see you in 15minutes." he said and quietly added "I don't want you to get lost now!" 

"Will you keep teasing me about that all the time?" she said and he laughed as he walked towards the bathroom. 

Soon, they made their way to the dining area and took a sea-side seat. Ronnie pulled a chair for her and she gave him an 'I'm impressed' look. He ignored her and sat across her chair and they decided their order. The lunch was mostly quiet except for Kathy going on about how tasty the food was.