Introduction

Dedication to : @Khatuu for being a sweet heart and such a good friend.

Introduction:

Kathy is a cute, sweet, and caring 22 year old girl with a bubbly disposition. Living in India, she is the typical Mills and Boons fan and believes that she'll surely find her prince charming one day; only then will her life have a happy ending.

Meet Ronnie: he's rich, focused, handsome... the man of every girls' dreams. However, he has one downfall to his otherwise seamless life; a bad attitude. Ronnie is a 'glass half-empty' kind of guy who views the world negatively. But can you really blame him when he has had such a rough childhood? For him, a feeling such as 'love' is a waste of time. He believes that the majority of relationships are fake, and he would never succumb to his emotions like so many have.

It's astounding how we attempt to create our own plans for life, breathing inconceivable wishes and wants, just to have it all come crashing down. Life always finds a way to surprise us!

How will a girl like Kathy and a guy like Ronnie live their lives after they get married? How will they spend each day together when they can barely tolerate each other? Is it true that time heals every wound? Will time be all that it takes for these two individuals to become closer than they would have ever dreamed possible?

Come...Fall In Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Vote/ Comment / Fan me if you like it!

Thanks for reading it!

-Hemii :)