Story Behind The Promise

Colin's pov:

Guess what a hot guy like me doing now?

Well Im currently standing outside the Hello Kitty store, because my lovely sister want to buy something too-girl- to-know with my moth..- oh sweet cheesecake

SHE. IS. HOT.

like so hot, with ripped jeans, baggy shirt and a pair of converse.

She have right curves at the right places.

What can you say? im a hormonal teenage guy!! its not my fault that my feet decided to walk towards her.

"hey! are you an angel?"

"why? because i fell from hevean? quit it playboy!" my eyes widened, usually when i said that to a girl they all giggle.

"whoa, you just hurt my ego babe." i said while clutching my chest faking hurt.

"dont care at all" before i can say anything she walks away, but then

no such luck princess.

"Im Colin, Colin Smith" finally! im going to know her name!

or so i tought.

"ok" ok? thats it?

"can you atleast give me your name? or you prefer me calling you babe?"

she sigh, before giving me her name

1 point for Awesome Colin!

Rainy's pov:

"Rainy , Rainy Harris"

we both smile at each other .

Two months later, two months later when my doctor said that i only have 3 months to live because of my cancer.

We started dating, and now were both happy, he doesnt even know that the girl he bumped into, is going to die.

suddenly my phone ring.

'hi babe'

'hey!'

'im coming there, just give me 15mins. '

'k, ill wait, bye Colin, i love you"

'bye princess, i love you more'

...

a few minutes later Colin arrived at my house, i quickly open the door revealing the guy i love.

it makes me sick just thinking that i have to leave him.

My hands follow their own path around his neck crushing his lips on mine while his hands encircle around my waist.

We kissed each other like our life depends on it, which is true (for me)

Groaning, Colin slowly pulled away allowing us to both breath.

"lets get in" he nodded and then follow me in the living room.

we both sat on the sofa, his hands on my hips as burried my face on the crook of his neck.

"what if i die?" i asked breathless

He tilted my head, and gave me a peck on the lips, he obviously dont want what im talking.

"hey! just answer it!" i said while whining

"uhm, i think im going to follow you"

"eeng, wrong answer mister, I want you to make a promise, when i died, uhm no, 1 hour after I died you need to find a girl , who is better than me, who can make you smile and laugh, cry and pout, who can help you believe in love, thats a promise ok? when you didnt fulfill it im going to be sad ok?"

"i-i promise, is there anything wrong princess" princess, im going to miss that, i chuckle silently.

"nothing" yeah how i wish, then suddenly I felt a tear prickle on my cheeks, i then wiped it quickly before burrying my head on the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

Im going to miss his scent, im going to miss the big hands he used to held me, im going to miss his hugs, im going to miss the addicting kisses, im going to miss the way he called me princess, IM GOING TO MISS HIM.

------- <3

No-one's pov:

A few weeks after that day she died, Colin is currently sitting on the rooftop were his girl died, just crying, and crying.

he , then, suddenly looked at his watch,

8:00, he is going to fulfill his promise.