Chapter 40

Gabby's Pov.

I told Harry I would go to his concert tonight but he wouldn't let me get out of bed, he told me to just watch the concert from the tv and get some rest. I tries to go but he just wouldn't let me, Eleanor stayed in the room with me she didn't want to see Louis and she locked the door so he wouldn't come in.

"Pizza is here!" Eleanor runs to the door happily. We talked and we made up thankfully, I told her she can come live with me back in London till her and Louis work things out and when she finds her apartment.

"Oh thank god I'm hungry!" I tell her as I lay a sleeping Arabella in her bassinet.

Eleanor brings the box of pizza with two cans of soda. We stayed watching Greys anatomy till the boys came back but we were too tired to stay up and wait. Eleanor had left to go to her hotel room since she wasn't staying with us.

I groaned as I tried to get out of bed, it hurt like a bitch to get up! Felt like I got punched in the back and I couldn't move. I walked out to the living room of the hotel to go to the balcony, I see and hear some fans outside at 12 at night! God they are too crazy. It was a bit breezy outside but it wasn't too cold, I hug myself tightly and watched the light around the streets.

"You alright love?" Harry whispers in my ear as he hugs me from behind.

"I'm okay, how was the concert?" I ask as I snuggle up to him.

" it was so amazing! The crowd was wild, I wish you were there" Harry tells me, I smiled.

"We got bored of watching the concert so we watched Greys anatomy" I tell him, he snorts causing me to laugh.

"Oh so instead of watching your husband you watch sexy doctors do 'surgeries' " Harry said causing me to laugh.

"You admitted that they are sexier" I tell him, he chuckles and hugs me a little tighter without hurting me.

"Let's get some sleep yeah babe? The boys went out to the club but i wanted to come and make sure you were okay" Harry closes the door as we walk to our room.

"You could've went out Harry I was okay, the twins have been asleep most of the time" I said as I got into bed.

Harry walked to the bathroom getting undressed and turning on the shower.

"Taking care of you is more important than going out to get buzzed" Harry speaks out from the bathroom.

"Nice one styles" I said laughing, he walks over to me and helps me in bed. Kisses my forehead and walks over to the twins to check if they were asleep.

I soon fell asleep before Harry came back in bed.

Harry's Pov

Once I was out the shower I see Gabby sound asleep cuddled up to the blanket. Ever since this morning with the whole thing with the boys Zayn was really distant with us during the concert but he tried not to be so that way the fans wouldn't know something was wrong.

Tomorrow night we have one more show here in Florida then we are off to New York. I want to tell Gabby to go home but I'm afraid she'll get mad I'm trying to send her back home when I bugged her to come. I don't want her hurt and now I realize she was right.

I lay down beside her and carefully bring her close to me without hurting her.

"Harry get up! We have a meeting now Simon is going ballistic" Louis bursts into the room causing Gabby to groan beside me.

"Fuck Louis is 7 in the morning" I mumble to him.

I hear Mason begin to cry, Gabby sits up and throws a pillow at Louis.