Ships Will Sail- A YouTuber Fanfiction

Chapter Four

Everyone, but Mamrie and Tanya, was in the dining room having breakfast.

"Everyone, I have an announcement to make," Tyler said.

"Even though after only a day in the house we already faced hardship, I think we need some good news." Troye finished.

"Tyler and I are an item," said Troye.

Everyone smiled and clapped.

Alfie looked around.

"Where's Mamrie?"

Louise and Hannah looked at each other from across the table.

"Mamrie went to go buy some drinks," Hannah lied.

"Anyway, we should celebrate your togetherness!" Exclaimed Zoe. "What should we do?"

Without hesitation Tyler shouted,

"Gay orgy with one direction, Alfie, and Jim!"

Alfie choked on his eggs.

"That's not the only thing you'll choke on," said Troye.

"Well Troye and I are going out for the day. See you tonight," Tyler said.

Tyler and Troye left and went out shopping, then to a lovely lunch. Half past seven Tyler and Troye decided to go to a strip club.

A large black man danced around the pole. Tyler and Troye make it rain and bills fly everywhere. The stripper takes off his pants to reveal a g string. He gives Troye a lap dance. Troye gets an automatic erection. Tyler pushes the stripped aside. Tyler unzips Troye's pants and removes his boxers. His erection springs up like a jack in the box. Tyler decides that they shouldn't do it in a strip club and they should go back home to be more private. As they arrive home Troye and Tyler sprint to their bedroom.

Tyler looks at Hannah'a door.

"I'll be right there," Tyler said.

Tyler puts his ear against the door. No noise. But wait, Mamrie is still in there. Tyler carefully opens the door and closes it. He pushes her bed over. There's a lock. Tyler searches through drawers and finds a key. He carefully opens it and Mamrie is in the hole, turning gray and barely breathing. Her eyes are closed. Tyler hears footsteps and Hannah's voice. He locks the door, moves the bed, and hides the key. He carefully steps out. Hannah sees him exit her room.

"Why were you in my room?!" She yells as she pushes Tyler against the wall.

"I needed...camera charger! My camera died and I forgot the charger." He lied.

"Well did you find one?"

"Uhhhh....no actually. "

"Go Tyler. Leave." Hannah says. Tyler does as he is told and goes to his room.

In the next room Grace and Joe are making love. Zoe needs a hair dryer and remembered Louise has one and enters her and Grace's room.

"Oh babe!" Says a familiar voice. Zoe's eyes turn wide.

"JOE!" She screams.

How could she not have known her own brother was in the house having sex with Grace.

Joe got out of the bed, he was naked of course.

"Zoe, it's not what it looks like!"

Zoe covered her eyes.

"I see your willy!" She screamed.

"Why couldn't you tell me!" She asked.

"We didn't want anyone to know just yet!" He replied.