Time passed...

Time passed, little by little, I learn to communicate with him. There was more people knowing my secret. I was okay with it. I never understood the people being shy about to let know people beside the person you love who you love. And then I learn some news. My mom made a kidney attack. She was in hospital. We were the 1st February.

My mom had the kidney cancer since I was 10. It has been 4 years. Gladly, we were in time when we learned that she has the cancer. All she needed was to rest in the hospital and take some hard antibiotics. She was before 82 kg but when we were on the middle of the medications she pounds 71 kg. In middle school, I told it to my "best friend" but she said that I was exaggerating and was doing too much of drama. Since then I keep my mouth shut and hold my emotions.

I go to the hospital. I see my mom, with my dad, all nervous.
-We were in time. She has to rest up for one or two weeks before she can go out.
-I see.
-You okay?
-Yeah.
I knew that dad was hiding something from me. I wanted to yell, to cry, but keep those useless emotions inside of me and locked them in my heart. Its always the same thing. I wanted to let them out. But I can't. I need to support dad and my little sister. I can't show my emotions. I never will.