Daryl?

As I'm looking in the car for food I hear 2 men behind me. "Little Girl!" One shouted. I turned around to see a Asian and a former Police officer.

*Ricks POW*
I seen a girl around Carl's age looking through a car I stopped glenn and asked him should we? He agreed we needed more people so we are going to try and take her in.

What do you want I can fight you know I said. I did learn from Daryl God Damn I miss him so bad.

*Glenn POW*
Woah Tiger we wanna ask you if you like to join our camp? I was planning to say then Rick butted in.

How many walkers have you killed? Alot I respond. How many people have you killed? 5. Why? They tried to kill me or they asked me too.

*Victoria POW*
I think I pleased him. But I'm not sure he just has a plain face.

What's your name the Asian asked?
Victoria Dixion. You?

*Rick and Glenn POW*
Did she just say dixion like Daryl Dixion? Merle Dixion.

What's your guys names? The Asian was Glenn the police was Rick. Did you have any brothers Victoria Glenn asked. Yes two I respond. I miss them so bad Glenn. Did you have any? Wait rick asked. What? What are there names? Daryl and Merle? I asked confused. They both smiled and then there's me looking like an idiot. Well rick said You will see one shortly.

*Author Note*
Sorry this was short but yea xD.