:19:

➤Playlist song: Be Without You by KStewart

The radio session between Ariana and Elvis was slowly coming to an end and al of them realized this all too well. Especially Matthew knew this. His previous nervousness came back up as fast is it left his body. "you okay?" Dom asked a little worried. 

"yeah yeah sure it's just we are finally going to meet her you know?" Matthew replied being rather calm on the surface. "hmmm it'll be okay" Harry winked at Matthew. Matthew let out a nervous chuckle and they all focused their attention back to the conversation on the radio show.

"-no it's underneath, you know what I mean? I feel like dangerous woman is always inside all of us and every now and then she just got to come out you know?" "like we all have those leather bunny ears" "yeah we all have them inside of us haha" Ariana said laughing a little bit. 

"I mean, I hear a song every once in a while and I'm sure that that's why you love your music it just hits you in the heart-" Elvis said while he was doing these exaggerated hand motions. "yeah" "and you can't control it, there is nothing you can do to make that song, to deny that song" "yeah" "like ripping your heart out or making you happy or making you dance. I mean that's what music can do to you." Elvis said very passionately.

Ariana started smiling like a goof and touched Elvis his arm "Is that what dangerous woman does for you Elvis? Are you trying to tell me something?" Ariana kept smiling and slightly giggled about it. "It makes him feel like a dangerous woman" another woman said which made Ariana laugh and squint her eyes. "It makes me, it makes my dangerous woman want to come out" Elvis said while laughing along with the others.

"You are this close to this entire album, how many songs?" Ariana nodded her head and responded with a huge smile on her face, which made Matthew smile as well. "yeah I'm so happy, uhm 15 songs" "that's a lot of music" Elvis his eyes widened and leaning back in his chair. 

"yeah and I uhm I think there will be like a couple of different versions of the album where you can get like a couple of deluxe tracks as well. But I'm really really excited, we were all just jamming to it in the car" Ariana smiled being very proud and happy of her own work of art. 

"awh she is so cute, I can't believe we are going to meet her in a bit" Kat said being very excited about meeting her new friend soon. "by the way I saw you smiling a couple of seconds ago hmmm" Alberto said to Matthew while giving him a smug look. 

"yeah?? so???" Matthew said turning to face his friend, furrowing his eyebrows. "It's nothing Matt, it's just nice to see you happy like this, amazing that she is able to make you this happy" Emeraude said giving him a little smile while putting her hand on his back. Matthew smiled and turned his attention back to Ariana.

"Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own stuff sometimes?" Elvis asked her which made Ariana widen her eyes a little bit "uhm before it's out no..." she chuckled "before it's out you're sort of really excited and you haven't really.. you know released it yet and you don't know what anyone thinks of it yet. It's always very exciting. uhm.. uhm.. yeah I am really excited. I don't know if I get tired of this album" Ariana was saying while she was doing some hand motions to express how she felt. 

"Please Ariana Grande's album Dangerous Woman coming May 20th, you can pre-order it now, the single is available and if you want to taste it's there. Ariana Grande!!" Elvis said which made everyone cheer and clap. Ariana smiled while thanking them. "Thank you for having me" Ariana said while going around the room to say her goodbye's to everyone.

"It's over omg" Kat said a little bit too loud and excited. "OKAY so what was the plan again?" Harry asked before Matthew could say anything. Which made Matthew let out a frustrated groan. "Well Kat and Em are going in first I guess?? or I don't know where we are supposed to meet her?? maybe in another room I'm not sure but I'm 100% sure that they'll meet her first and we'll be surprising her afterwards."