Prolouge

It was nearly 33 years ago when I was taken from my parents. I was on my way from the bus stop, said my goodbyes to my friends, and headed home around 3pm. While on my way, I sensed that some was watching me. I whispered "what the heck" when I heard a large thudding sound nearby. I stopped to see if the thing that caused the sound would come out. After a few seconds, another sound would appear, but more of a growling sound. I was all alone and I had no one that could help, so I ran as fast as I could to my house . I ran into the house, locked the door, went to my room. I was scared half to death. I called my mom to tell her the news and how I was doing, like I do most days. "That's terrible. Okay, lock the doors and make sure no one gets in" my mom  said in a serous tone. I locked myself in my house and waited for anything else to happen. It was 5 and my parents finally arrive home and I explained everything to them and they were scared, but they thought it was some raccoon. It turned 9 and we just had dinner. I finished taking a shower and headed to bed. In my sleep, I dreamt of that noise and a creature coming from the shadows. I woke up, frightened, the sound of my heart in my ears, and my heart sunk in my chest. " It's just a dream" I repeated to myself. I went back to sleep. This time, I heard the same noise, but it was like it was in my room. I woke to see a bright light going into my room. A tall figure walks towards my window and the bright light was gone, with me, gone from my room.