The White Wolf.

Walking_Smile

Sydney Watkins is just an average girl trying to make her way through high school with her not so popular friends. When Sydney and her friends pull a prank on the lacrosse team, Jaycen Ward's attention is suddenly locked on her. Searching for her missing phone in the forest, Sydney is confronted by a mysterious stranger. After biting her and leaving Sydney for dead, she could not prepare herself for the world wind of chaos she was about to be pulled into.

☽✣☾

Jaycen Ward is a not so average guy. He is the soon to be alpha of the Starling Wolf Pack, one of the most well known guys in school, the captain of the lacrosse team, and he's just found his human mate-Sydney Watkins. The only problem is, well she's human. That's until he finds one of his sworn enemies has bitten her, triggering a war between his army of rogues and Jay's pack.

☽✣☾

Now together Sydney and Jay have to stop their enemies from not only destroying Jay and his pack, but Sydney too. Together they have to defeat a crazed wolf and his followers, while building up their new found relationship as mates, as well as run a pack, and help Sydney adapt to her new life as a werewolf...

☽✣☾

Werewolf Rank: #243

☽✣☾

WARNING: There is adult language and occasional adult situations. Also, this story is going through MAJOR edits. Change of POV type and just overall making it more eloquent. Plot stays the same though for the most part.