Snow White

#another comedy piece. XD  Weehehehehhehehehhe..... XD

HHYL Fanfic in Fairy Tales : Snow White.

Datong, Emperor Jing Zong era.

Datong's imperium was flourishing and at its peak. The people were living in peace. Economic growth continued to soar remarkably. Political affairs were very stable. Military force was at its strongest.

In this kind of peaceful era, when there was nothing to complain about, naturally unrest would be unheard of. So far, only minor crimes like mountain bandits in remote areas, bullies on the streets, or small time robberies were reported. There was nothing too shocking happening in this kind of era.

Of course, all of the important figures of Datong more or less would have lots of free time on their hands. The said important figures, were none other than the people close to the Emperor.

After they successfully(?) recreated the Cinderella Story, now, once again they gathered together for another play. ---Snow White.

"So, to make it more exciting, let's draw who gets to play whom. All of us will have equal chances. How about that?" When Jing said he wanted to be Snow White, Lu Cang got a bad premonition that Jing would make him play the Prince again. Thus, before Jing could order an irrefutable Imperial decree, he hastily voiced out his idea.

Jing only calmly sat there with his smiling yet not smiling expression. "Fine. I have no problem with that. However, I have a condition!"

Everybody threw their eyes to look at his all of a sudden serious face.

"Cao Xin, by default must be the Snow White's guard. He may not participate in the draw, else, if he gets the Snow White part, who would want to be the Prince?"

Now all eyes were on Cao Xin who foolishly pointed at his own face. He wanted to sound out a protest, but seeing everyone nodded in unison, he could only helplessly hang his head in dejection.

"And why the hell is that insignificant petty character here?" Slamming the table, Zheng rudely pointed at Huan Shu Cheng who sat in a natural pose as if he was part of Datong's important figures, nonetheless, beside Jing. ---Lu Cang was on Jing's right while Shu Cheng was on his left.

Shu Cheng only looked at Zheng with his challenging eyes. ---Shu Cheng was on his special visitation to make his yearly report to Datong's Emperor.

Ignoring Zheng's objection, Jing lightly flicked his wrist to order Zheng to sit back.

"Now Zheng, don't be too agitated. Let's just proceed with the drawing."

Since it was his beloved Brother's order, Zheng could only pout slightly and sat down while still glaring at Shu Cheng.

Xiao Gui Zi was delivering the box with the rolled papers inside for everyone to take their draw. One after another reached into the box for their draw.

Opening the rolled paper in his hand, Lu Cang's face turned green at once. Before everyone could see the huge change in his expression, he quickly pulled Xi Zhen to the side. Talking in whispers.

"Xi Zhen, let's change whatever part you got with mine."

Xi Zhen looked at him with a puzzled face. "But why? Aren't you the one who suggested this drawing thing? Brother Lu, you should do what you suggested."

"I know...... but......" Slowly, with great reluctance, he showed his paper to Xi Zhen.

Unexpectedly, Xi Zhen's eyes widened in all excitement and shouted loudly : "Everyone, Brother Lu got the Snow White role!!"