Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Questions

"What kind of battle, Bea?"

It was Jeanine...

"What are you talking about? What battle is that?"

"I just answered what Den asked me, nothing more, nothing less."

"We need to talk."

Tinignan ko muna sila Den bago ako umalis. They look apologetic. I mouthed it was okay. Medyo malayo sa hut kami pumunta. At kaunti lang ang tao.

"Now, speak." Jeanine said.

"What should I tell, huh?"

"About you and Thirdy! What was that, Bea?!"

"Damn, Jeanine. Its not my fault that Thirdy didn't told you in the first place that we had a thing before! Now you're acting like you're threatened with me."

"You, you know it! Bakit hindi mo sinabi? Ang sabihin you're just a plain bitch." Woah there. You messed with the wrong girl.

"And why would I say things? I kept myself quiet. I am not doing anything, maybe you're really threatened with me. Don't be a total bitch, sige ka, baka kapag nalaman ni Thirdy na ginagawa mo 'to, he would leave you. And may I tell you, the team doesn't need a bitch like you." I winked at her, turned my back. Went back straight at our hut.

Everyone's looking at me. I know, they're all waiting for an explanation. And besides, close ko both MV and WV Team. So what's the point of hiding it, anyway? I told them everything.

"Wow, that Jeanine. She looks so angelic pa naman on the outside! Hindi ko na siya crush. Hmp." Everyone laughed with what Ish said. Haha!

"What had gotten to her to say those kind of things sayo."

"I really don't know. Maybe something happened? Lets just let her be..." Kinuha ko yung alcohol, mga naka 5 shots pa ko before we left the place and headed back to our rooms.

Nagising ako ng sobrang sakit ng ulo ko. When I checked my phone, 10AM na pala. I looked around, wala yung mga kasama ko. Nasa labas lang naman yung mga yun. So I decided na mag twitter muna, lunch nalang ako lalabas. The usual hate, beardy, jhobea, tweets. Its really funny na they paired me up with Jho, they really think na may something saamin. After doing some chenes, naligo na ko.

I wore the usual get up sa beach. I walked around muna, bago ako dumeretso sa hut. While i was walking, someone called me. "Pst, ate!" Unknown guy. "What do you want?" I asked. I looked around and medyo nasa dulong part na pala ako. Siya at ako lang yung tao.

"Nothing, I just wanted to say na ang sexy mo." He winked at me. I gave him a disgusting face. Tried to walk away pero hinila niya ko. "Let go of me!" I shouted.

"Na-uh miss." Fuck, someone save me please.

I was fighting him back already when someone grabbed him from behind.