Ships Will Sail- A YouTuber Fanfiction

Chapter One

Jawed Karim invited ten of his most successful clients to his office in San Bruno, California. One by one they all trickled in and waited in a small blue room outside of Karim's office. They are all familiar with eachother. Hugging, shaking hands, laughing together as they waited.
"Mr. Karim will see you know," said the polite woman at the front desk after the tenth client had arrived.

"Why hello everyone!" exclaimed Karim. "How are you today?"

"Listen, I need to pick Darcy from daycare in less than forty-five minutes, why have you called this meeting?" Asked Louise, also known as Sprinkle of Glitter.

"Well, I have gathered you all here for a job offering." Said Karim.

"What kind of job offering?" Asked another curious YouTuber, Tyler Oakley.

"A job were all you need to do is live in a house with the people in this room." Answered Karim. Squeals of excitement and glee were passed around the room.

"All you need to do is live in a house for a month. You can film, invite guests, do anything you wish to desire! But your whole experience in the house will be filmed. At the end of the month you will decide which parts you would like cut out. Then it will be uploaded to YouTube, obviously, for a new web show." Karim explained as he took ten contracts from his desk.
"Everything you need to know is in this contract. Read over it then sign if you agree."

After a few minutes of the guests looking over the contract he saw each of them sign it one by one.

Zoe Sugg
Tyler Oakley
Alfie Deyes
Louise Pentland-Watson
Grace Helbig
Troye Sivan
Jim Chapman
Tanya Burr
Mamrie Hart
Hannah Hart

Karim collected the contracts, thanked his clients, and sent them off to pack. Little did they know in the house will be filled with lies, betrayal, cheating, sabotage, and love.