Falling In love

Steve's POV

Weeks passed by. I'm with Alex. We grew so close I think I'm falling in love to her. I think I can't live without her. But one day we get separated by the mobs. She was chased by the skeletons and zombies while me, I'm being chased by a creeper I'm so afraid of creepers.

Alex's POV

I'm being chased by the z's and some skeletons. I escaped the z's but the skeletons starts shooting me. An arrow missed but leave a scratch in my cheek. Blood started to drop. I ran but I bump into an oak. I blacked out.

When I woke up my head hurts. I stand up. Suddenly a zombie villager chased me. I ran into a cave. It was so dark. My cheeks still dripping blood. I cried because I lose Steve. I gonna admit I love him but he didn't know.

When I look up I saw a guy he was standing a few feet from me. He looks like Steve. I ran and I hug him tight I'm not really sure his Steve but he really looks like him. I said to him that I love him. But he didn't say anything. Then I feel he hold my cheeks. Its still bleeding. But when he looked at me his eyes are white he really looks like Steve but not his eyes. He kissed me but he felt so cold.

Suddenly a familiar voice shouts behind me. Oh boy! He is Steve but who am I kissing with?

Steve's POV

I finally found Alex but my heart shatters to pieces when I saw she was kissing another boy. Huh! Is that the ghost in all the realm in minecraft? She was kissing the ghost?!

I felt my eyes getting wet. Tears rolling down on my eyes. I ran away but she ran to me and held my hands.

Alex's POV

Oh! No he is broken hearted. I shatter his heart. So I ran to him and hold his hands tears running down on my eyes and his eyes too.

Alex : I'm sorry Steve I didn't mean to hurt you.

Steve : That's okay just go with him.

Alex : I love you Steve!

Steve's POV

I suddenly froze up for what she says. She loves me? But why she kissed that ghost?

Steve : Really? Did you mean that?

Alex : Oh yes! I'm really sorry because I kissed him I thought he was you. 😢

Steve : I love you too.

Alex : Really?

Steve : Yes, But he was a, the ghost of minecraft!

Alex : What?!

Steve : He said that ( Have you heard the ghost in all the realms in minecraft? )

Alex : I kissed a ghost in minecraft! I'm sorry again Steve I just thought he was you! He really looks like you.

Steve : I know, I seen him the past few days.

Herobrine's POV

She was so beautiful but I kissed her! It was the first time I fall in love to a girl but Steve like her too. I think we have some rivalry here.

So I decided to visit the 2. Hehehe

Steve's POV

I was sitting in the pond with Alex we where holding hands suddenly the ghost of minecraft appeared.!