Gal Gadot

"What's this (Y/N)?" Gal asked with a smirk.
"Flowers, obviously." I kissed her cheek.
"There was no need to get me flowers!"
"Of course there was! Brazilian jiu-jitsu is a tough thing to learn."
"Oh, I'm no master. It's for the role!"
"Yeah, well, to be honest I'm not sure I would be able to learn how to sprint for a roll, let alone practice swordsmanship and various forms of martial arts."

"Oh you're too cute." She sat next to me on the couch with her feet laid across my lap. She began unwrapping a small piece of candy. "Do you want some?" She asked smugly.

"I thought you'd never ask. How dare you keep the chocolate all to yourself!"

     As she unwrapped a piece for me, she kept eye contact. I sly grin spread cheek to cheek as she tossed the wrapper on to the coffee table. That piece certainly was not for me. I smiled back as she held a corner of the chocolate between her teeth. Her eyes widened and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Not for you." She used her tongue to eat the rest of the candy teasingly.

"That's pretty rude, you know. No need to be such a lizard."
"I'm no lizard."
"Yeah? Sometimes you like your lips like one."
"What! How dare you! I lip my licks seductively."

"Sometimes seductively like a lizard."

     We both chuckled as she began unwrapping another piece. This one wasn't for me either. It sat between her lips and began to melt. She was savoring it...and most likely mocking me as if this wasn't my favorite kind of candy or anything. Finally she used her tongue again and chewed up the rest of it. Quickly she pulled her feet back to her and sat atop of them. Her back straight, she looked slightly down at me. "That one could have been yours if you hadn't called me a lizard." 

I smirked up at her, rolling my eyes. "So are you not sharing then? Is that what you're getting at?" She playfully shook her head. "Oh? Then does that mean I have to get up and get it myself?" She nodded.

I began to stand, when I turned just slightly in to her. I placed my hand on the back of her neck and gave her a kiss. She giggled in to my mouth a bit and then pulled away. 

"You told me to get it myself. You had some on your lip." I assured here.

"Whatever you say (Y/N)." She playfully rolled her eyes and stood up, grabbing the box of candy. With the candy secured in her arms, and by her chest, she mocked me. "No more for you unless you get up and get it!" She winked.

     She looked absolutely gorgeous, even in her lounge around clothes. I did as she mockingly instructed and stood up. As soon as I made a step towards her she ran towards the stairs with a grin plastered on. I chased after her listening to her giggle all the way up to our room.