I can't help but feel lonely • Delitoonz

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I've been here all day, not once getting up for anything. It feels so lonely lately. I fought with two of my closest friends and now I have no one.

My phone rang but I didn't bother to pick it up. Hiding from the light, I pulled the covers over my head. Another hour passes and my phone rang and buzzed. Who is trying to get a hold of me?

My question was answered when I heard my bedroom door creak open. "Jonathan, why didn't you pick up the phone or call me if you have been doing this all morning." Luke.

He was the only one who knew when I had days like this and just hide myself away and speak to no one. Just the thought made my eyes glassy.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could manage.

"If you're feeling lonely, please just call me. You know I can't watching you do this to yourself." Luke said crawling under the covers and wrapping his arms around my waist, holding me like his life depended on it.

Oh my, this made me feel so much better. I needed this. I needed someone to hold me and comfort me, tell me that it would be alright and stroke my hair.

"You promise me that you'll call if you feel like this again."

"I promise."

And with that, I snuggled closer into his arms and smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, you idiot."