"Yeah sure." I replied and walked towards the living, munching on my apple. When I got to the living there was no one there, just silence. I dropped my bag off on the floor then I heard a little movement coming from the couch. I walked over to the couch and I saw the most cutest boy ever. It's Sebastian, he was sleeping on the couch probably because of jet lag. And he looks even better in real life than in pictures. He has short black hair, pout lips and long lashes...damn he is cute.

I bent down and shook him gently. "Sebastian?" I said softly. He looks so fragile, especially with that baby face.

"mmm..." he groaned a little and I shook him gently again.

"Sebastian wake up, dinners ready" I soothed. He slowly opens his eyes but closes them again and opens them again, I stood back up as he got up and start to rub his eyes. Oh My God, he's so cute!! He looks like a little kitten. He opens his eyes and stares up at me. He has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen, I could feel my heart beating out of pace as he stares at me. I just smiled back at him and I swear he was blushing a little. "Hey, I'm Seth" I said.

"Hey...I'm...er Sebastian" he said shyly. He even has the cutest voice!

"I guess we're going to be brothers from now on" I smiled.

"Yeah I guess so" he replied and smiled. Let me fuck him already. What am I thinking? Remember Seth he's your STEPBROTHER and you love AARON.

"Dinners ready, lets go" I said and started to walk to the kitchen with him following me.

"Erm Seth?" He asked and I looked back.

"Yes?"

"Er...your apples gone brown" He pointed out. I looked at the brown apple I had in my hand that I had completely forgot. Was I staring for that long?

"Ah...I forgot I had it..." I blushed in embarrassment. Then he giggled. PLEASE JUST LET ME DO HIM ALREADY! I DON'T CARE IF HE'S STRAIGHT! But he looks too cute to be straight, however I'm not a person to judge.

We walked into the kitchen and to the dining table. The smell hit my nose and I could hear my stomach rumble. It smells so nice! I looked at the table of food and it seems like we're having a roast dinner.

"The food smells delicious!" I commented.

"Why thank you." Natalie smiled. I pulled a chair out and sat on the side with Natalie opposite me and Sebastian next to her.

"You're welcome" I smiled. Then my dad entered the kitchen and sat on the end, with a big smile on his face.

"OOO! A roast dinner!! It looks delicious!" Dad complimented. "Oh Seth, would it be OK if Sebastian share a room with you for the next couple of days? His bed hasn't been delivered yet." He asked as he put of forkful of vegetables in his mouth.

"Er yeah sure..." I answered.

"Also Sebastian will be going to your school on Monday, he's a year younger than you. So as a senior I want you to look after him OK? Also will you be able to drive him to school and back home?"

"Yeah I can, don't worry dad. I'll look after him. But on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I have soccer so if he doesn't mind waiting I can take him home on those days otherwise he'll have to find another way home. Coach wants us to train badly since we have a match coming up." I said as I put a roast potato in my mouth.

"I don't....mind waiting...." Sebastian mumbled and I nodded.

"Thank you so much Seth." Natalie said.

"You're welcome." I mumble with food in my mouth.

"Oh Seth! Don't talk with food in your mouth!" Dad scold and I rolled my eyes, making Natalie laugh and Sebastian giggle.