Chapter Five- Don't Hurt Her

--Harry's POV--

I looked down at the sleeping girl and sighed. I couldn't help the feelings that were starting to form.

I heard the door open and close, and I looked up to see Niall and London.

"What's up?" I asked quietly.

Niall and her shared a look. "Look, I know you're starting to have feelings for her, and her you. But you need to know, lad, she's been through a lot. I know we tell each other everything, but what I'm talking about isn't exactly mine to share..." he trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck.

I looked at them confused, and London sighed. "I know when my sister is starrting to fall for someone, but she's been hurt to many times to go through another heart break. In there," she said pointing at Paris' heart "isn't a heart. It's broken pieces. If you can mend them, great. But if you can't, stay away from her.".

With that she walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

Niall was just about out of the door when he pause. He looked back at me with a saddened smile. "Just try not to hurt her lad." He glanced down at her before leaving the room.

I sighed, and looked down at her sleeping form. Her cute little button nose. Full pinkish lips that curved up into a smile as She slept.

I brushed a piece of her golden like hair out of her face.

"I know I've only known you for less then an hour, but I'm already falling for you, love." I said, bending down slightly to place a kiss on her forehead.

I laid my head on top of hers and fell alseep.

[A/N]

Hey y'all. I know it's short but I'll make the next chapter longer, promise. (: