He Is my Rockstar

"Kortney!!!"I herd someone yell ,I fell off the couch ,I looked up Ryland was laughing his ass off .

"Ry !!!"I groaned and stood ,"Happy Birthday"he giggled, he gave me a friendship Bracelet .

"Thanks "I smiled .

Riker and Crystal came down ,"Happy Birthday "they both said and handed me a Huge box .

"You guys didn't have to get me anything"I smiled ,"we Insisted"Riker smiled .

"Are you gonna open it ??"Crystal chuckled .
"Oh ..yeah "I giggled and opened it ,It was some shorts and a tank top and a baby blue Beanie .

"Thanks "I smiled and hugged them .

Everyone came down with gifts except Rocky, He didn't even come down at all .

Did he forget my birthday??

All the gifts were great ,I got ready for school and put on my birthday outfit and Beanie .
I straightened my hair and sprayed perfume on.

I put on my black converse and grabbed my phone and bookbag .

"Oh Kortney before you go ,we got you something"Stormie smiled and handed me a little box .

I opened it ,It was a R5 pick necklace like the others and it said my name on it and it was pure silver the the logo was blue and green mixed .

"Thanks mom and dad "I chuckled and hugged them .

"Have a wonderful day sweetie "She smiled .

Rocky came down and looked at me and smirked ,I slightly smiled and went out the door .
Rocky followed behind me "Morning Hottie "he said In my ear .

"Rocky I'm gonna Ride with ,Riker and the others today "I sighed .

"Um okay "he giggled and kissed my cheek and got in his car and drove off to school .

I got in Crystals Chevy ,"Kortney are you okay??"Riker asked looking back at  me .

"Yeah why ??"I slightly smiled ,"just wondering"he smiled .

My phone dinged ,it was a message from Riker .

Riker :Your not fine ,what's wrong, it's you're birthday aren't you happy ??

K : yeah it's just that Rocky didn't even tell me happy Birthday and he's my boyfriend

Riker : Maybe he didn't forget ,he's probably gonna give it to you later ☺.

K :yeah right ,Thanks for the gifts though

Riker :Hey it takes time and you're welcome .

I shut off my phone and sighed ,we got out and went into the building.
I went to y locker and grabbed my stuff I needed.

"Hey "Rocky smiled coming up to me "Don't you have a class to go to ??"I snapped .

"Someone's fiesty"he smirked "Rocky knock it off "I said as I blushed .

"Aww are you angry ?? I'll change that "he smiled and began to tickle me .