excert/playlist

||excerpt||

"yes i lost someone, but i also gained someone"

|main song|

Girl On Fire➤Alicia Keys

||playlist||

  Girl On Fire➤Alicia Keys 

"She's living in a world and it's on fire, Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away" 

superman➤Rachel Platten

"you dont have to be superman, you dont have to hold the world in your hands, you've already shown me that you can."

Never been hurt➤ Demi Lovato

"I will love you, Like I've never been hurt, Run through fire for you, Like I've never been burned. I'm gonna risk it all like I've never lost, Gonna give it all I've got."  

Top of the world➤Bridget Mendler

"You know that this is amazing, Please tell me why you're hesitating, Let's risk it all, risk the fall tonight, Take the rope and climb, Close your eyes, Love will take you high, We'll be sitting on top of the world. Baby, you and I were born to rise, So just hold on tight,  We'll be sitting on top,Sitting on top of the world"

Dracula➤Bea miller

"if you were Dracula, id be letting you take that bite."

Clarity➤zedd ft. foxes

"'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need, Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why. If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?"

strange love➤halsey

"and everybody wants to know how it felt to make you weak, they know you walk like your a god. they cant believe i made you weak."

special addition; Bree tanner

When the war is over-➤the next step 

"when the war is over, dont take enemy's for friends."

the playlist is on youtube, just search girl on fire//jasper hale[3]