It's over guys....

After a long time of screwing around with the plot, I have decided to end my book. However amateur or abrupt it was, I do not regret writing this end. Life can have unpopular turnouts, and for people who wished for the ultimate love story, I am sorry. My book had misleading factors, and the ending probably has confused most of. For that, I am willing to answer questions and criticism. The reason for no happy ending? Simply put, both characters have miserable lives, filled with despair and murder. Jane and Jeff both are devastatingly orphaned and mentally ill. It's hard to find a happy ending for a life so dismal. Now for whether Jeff or Jane won, my personal opinion is neither. Jane really succumbed to her own death, so if you consider that losing, I guess that's your opinion. Jeff hasn't really gained any knowledge, as he deceived Jane and still is a psycho. I don't know if he'll be happy after this, but I would suppose not. Forever Jeff will be murdering people and not having any satisfaction in life. Jane is dead, not some sort of ghost, just ceasing to exist. I don't know if a sequel to the book is something I see but if it happens, I want to be way more clear on how I develop my story. Thanks to you guys who have stuck with me on the book, no matter how frustrating my update schedule was. I'm not updating this anymore but I will check any comments and always, I will respond.