I Love The Way I Hate You - Chapter X

-Two days later-

***

"Check list?" Robin asked, putting his eyebrows up and getting a clipboard. I screamed in irritation making, Robin glare at me. "Come on, quit being a baby; it's just a list." Last time in Subway, I got Andy, Kelly, Robin and I kicked out. So we're never allowed to go in there. Luckily, I had Conrad to enroll me in the school Robin goes to. My first day will be tomorrow. And Robin is going to make sure I don't look like a slut. 

"Okay, give it to me again." I paced in my yoga pants and my heavy jacket. I have to say, when I'm with Robin, I look like a tomboy, which I'm not. I still love shopping and all but I don't need to get dressed up for him. He nodded, flipping his papers and got his pen out.

"Alright, let's see... Shopping for new clothes?" he asked. 

"Check."

He marked the page. "Backpack?"

"Check."

"Pencils, papers, books, nerd glasses, pens, sharpies?"

"Check and check yes, hell yes, yup, and I thought those weren't allowed in school," I said, cocking my head. He smirked and nodded.

"That's the idea."

I laughed and hit him lightly.

"Alright so how are we going to do this without your dad?"

I told Robin that I ran away because my dad wasn't fair... Hey, I wasn't lying. This time, I  smirked. He looked confused. "My friend Conrad could do anything."

He shrugged and checked out the things we made sure we got. "Give your boyfriend a kiss?" I smiled and walked up to him. "Oh no, it isn't checked! Let's take care of that."

I nodded and laughed tiptoeing to try and reach him he went down and I wrapped my small arms around his neck and tilted my head to the side. His breath was so cold and minty. He held my chin and softly pulled me to him.

"Whoa, you'red at work!" a girl screeched. We both pulled away, looking at a fifteen-year-old girl who looked like a mini Andy in girl form. Robin scowled a little, knowing that is for sure Andy's little sister. I still couldn't believe that him and Kelly were still here! They want to ruin everything between Robin and me.

I went down to the little bitch.

"Your point? Jealous that I actually have a real man and you probably don't even have a guy?" I asked high and snaky, even though she's drop dead beautiful. Pale, smooth, silky, skin with long eyelashes that looked fake and her beautiful curves that were all in the right places. Big, red, full lips. Black straight hair and blue big eyes. Gosh.

"I like you." She smiled.

I gave her a wink.

Robin looked at us like we were crazy. You could hear him mutter "Girls." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"My name is Sky." She took out her hand and shook mine, nodding at Robin who was doing something at his work desk. "My older brother Andy is here, do you know where he is?"

"Oh sweetie, run when you can; a bitch is with him,"  I warned solemnly. She nodded understandingly as if this happens every day. Poor girl. Only fifteen yet still has to be called 'Andy's little sister.' How much I hate Kelly. She's going to be a bitch once she finds out  that half of Andy's attention will be on his little sister. And to one bitch to another, I bet Sky is going to piss off Kelly and, who other than me, is going to help her? Of course Robin! 

I smirked and so did Sky. "This going to be fun," we both said at the same time.

Robin looked at us weirdly. We both shrugged and planned on hell.