Dating Mr. Poular

The next day Austin and I went down to my house to get my stuff and take it back.

"Austin can you help me load this?" I ask.

"Honey are you sure you wanna go?" My mom ask coming in.

"Yes Austin needs me to help him." I said.

"O okay honey." She said.

"Where is Austin anyway?" I ask.

"Coming up the stairs." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Is this the last bag?" He ask.

"Yes. Be careful with it it has glass in it." I " He said taking.g down stairs. He went down stairs and out the door. I stayed and said bye to my mom.

"Bye mom." I said.

"Bye honey." She said.

"Ill see you later." I said walking out the door.

"Ready?" He ask.

"Yes." I said closing my door. We drove home and unloaded my stuff.

"Ill make dinner." I said going into the kitchen.

"Okay ill unpack your bags into your room." He said carrying in some bags.

After we ate dinner I cleaned up and Austin and I sat on the couch and watched TV.

"So what fo you want to do tomorrow?" He ask me.

"Oh I don't know." I said.

"Well now we are going to go on our OFFICIAL first date." He said smiling.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"We are going to got out to breakfast. Then we are going to the park then pit to lunch then a movie then dinner." He said.

"Sounds like alot." I said.

"Well I want to spend the while day with you." He said.

"Ok." I said.

"What? Don't you want to spend the day me?" He said I could tell he was getting angry.

"Well yea. It just seems like alot." I said standing up.

"Fine we won't!" He yelled at me.

"Austin!" I said as he ran upstairs.

"No Collins if you don't want to its fine we can stay home." He said walking out the door.

"Where are you going!?" I said.

"To clear my head!" He yelled slaming the door. I sat down in the couch and cried.

************

Austin didn't come home for a while. It was about 11:30 when I decided I wasn't going to wait for him anymore. I went up stairs and layed down in my room.