Genres Able to Join and Note

J.R.R. Tolkien talked about Satan, the mythical creatures, and the unreal ones; but he was a Christian.

C.S. Lewis included a white witch, mythical creatures then again, and magic; but he was a Christian, too.

So what is the point? Both of these great writers were forming unreal worlds but with the principles of the Bible in it just like what Lewis had applied. His Chronicles of Narnia were the characters of the Bible too. The witch represented Satan, beautiful and ice cold he is; the kids who went to Narnia represented us as the royal children of God; and most importantly Aslan represented Jesus. And those were just the beginning.

Tolkien - Lord of the Rings - included wizards, elves, and creatures unbeknownst to the real world but were written fiction of humanity, even though, overall it represented our sinful world. His all-seeing eye strongly represented the devil; able to influence humans without our notice. And no matter how the Baggins line kept humble, it only proved that they were still unrighteous and we all fall short of God's glory. Every single one of us.

It may not be straightforward to what they purposely made these books were; but the obvious fact that these two were able to adapt His word into a book that seemed secular at first was beyond well. It weren't them all alone though, the Holy Spirit still worked through them. I believe so.

And if your story falls on any genre talking about the Godly faith, love, time, finances, relationship, friends, families, and many more topics then you can consider yourself able to join and widen the gravity of the campaign.

Your story doesn't have to be made of pure spirituality, if you are the Lewis and Tolkien type then definitely join. And if you go spirtual, then why hesitate to join?

Genre: fantasy, sci-fi, historical fiction, teen-fic, fan-fic, action, adventure, mystery/thriller, humor, poetry, non-fiction, random, classics, general fiction, werewolf, vampire and short story are all welcome.

*chicklit and romance are partially considered too if it is of Christian romance (this includes no kisses, touching, malicious thoughts, etc). genres that fall on paranormal and horror are partially considered to join if your paranormal or horror is the awesome opposite.*