Chapter 2

"Okay let's go!"The first lady said.
"You're on!"Ash said.
"Froakie,Hawlucha come over here!"
"Bunnelby,Chespin let's go!"

"Hmm....you have a water and fighting-flying type.I have a type advantage."the first lady said."You go after the raven haired guy and I'll deal with the blonde one."The second lady said.
"Good idea!"The first lady said and nodded at her friend's suggestion.

"Leafeon,Glacieon come on out!"The first lady said and realeased a grass and ice eeveeloution.

"And I have a type advantage too,Dewgong,Arcanine let's go!"The second lady said while she realeased a ice type seal and a fire type dog.

"Alright Froakie use Water Pulse!"Ash quickly commanded his Froakie.
"Leafeon,Glaceon dodge it and Leafeon use Energy ball!"The lady commanded her Leafeon and the attack hit Froakie directly.
Froakie managed to stand up but it looks painful."Bunnelby use Dig!"Clemont commanded his Bunnelby,and dug a hole."Arcanine jump up and move!" The second lady commanded her Arcanine.Unfortunately Bunnelby's attack missed.
"Now Dewgong use Ice Beam!"The second lady commanded,and Dewgong used Ice Beam which hit critically which made Bunnelby to faint. "Bunnelby return."Clemont said
"You did great,thank you,Bunnelby."He said as he gave the pokeball Bunnelby was in,a smile."Hawlucha use flying press!"Hawlucha used the attack on Glaceon,which didn't do much damage."Glaceon use Icy Wind!"The second lady said.It went to Hawlucha and had been super effective."Chespin use Pin Missle!"Clemont commanded his Chespin to do so and hit Leafeon.It was super effective,but Leafeon stood up."Great you can still stand,now use Leaf Blade on Froakie!"The first woman said."Dodge it!"Ash shouted."Use it again!"The first woman said.Froakie did not know it was behind him then the attack hit him.Froakie fainted."Dewgong use Blizzard!"The second lady said as a blizzard hit both Chespin and Hawlucha."Chespin and Hawlucha are unable to battle,The mysterious ladies win!"Bonnie announced."Good job Snowdrop,you made that awesome finishing move,and thank you our precious pokemon."The first lady said."It's ok you'll get stronger soon."The first lady said to Ash who was feeling a bit down."Hey wanna join our journey we'd love to have new friends."Ash asked."Of course!"The two ladies said."Oh we did not yet introduce ourselves,I'm Melxia,and this is my best friend Snowdrop."The first lady said.
"I'm Ash,this is my partner Pikachu."
"Pika chu!"
"I'm Serena."
"I'm Bonnie and this is Dedenne."
"De ne ne!"
"I'm Clemont it's nice to meet you."
"We're glad to meet you."Snowdrop said with a smile.

*Melxia and Snowdrop's stomach growling*
Melxia and Snowdrop sweatdrops.
"I'm sorry that must've been embarrasing."
Melxia said scratching the back of her head."I'll make us lunch,don't worry."Clemont said.

While waiting for Clemont's lunch,Serena already gave the pokemon,poke puffs,including Melxia and Snowdrop's pokemon.

(Pokemon's POV)
"Are you okay Froakie?"Fennekin asked."Yeah.But I can't believe I lost..."Froakie said while looking down."It's okay Froakie,you'll get stronger someday."Fennekin said."Yeah.You're right."Froakie said while still frowning.

And Leafeon came to Fennekin and Froakie's conversation.

"Don't worry Froakie,if you evolve you will be a lot stronger...Keep up the good work!"Leafeon said and left with a smile and a wink.

"She's right!I'll train hard to become stronger."Froakie said."Now that's the Froakie I know!"Fennekin said having a huge smile and a little giggle.Froakie sat down after on what he said.

"If we evolve what do you you think we will look like?"Fennekin asked.

"I don't know,but I bet we're gonna look awesome!"Froakie said,and Fennekin kissed his cheek again...

Froakie's mind
I got kissed by Fennekin 3 times.Go me! Hmm..Strange,why do I feel something weird when I'm around her...Is it....it can't be...can it?!
Is it L-love?

End of Chapter~