Cold Shoulder - WINCEST FANFICTION

It was a Tuesday.
Sam was sitting across from Dean in the hotel room which had just enough green in it to make the both of them uncomfortable. Sam read more on the chupacabra they assumed they were chasing. He didn't notice the way Dean had been staring at him the entire time. It was only early morning and neither of them had slept, but in Deans eyes, his brother was still beautiful. With a mop of hair that now reached his shoulders and took only a hand swipe to style, his neat but country boy fashion taste, and the flawless skintone which would otherwise go unnoticed, how could Dean not stare? Sam looked up. He noticed Dean's eyes were a little greener than they were before. It was inticing, but he swept the thought away with the sharp clearing of his throat. It pierced the silence and shook Dean back into reality as Sam read on about the chupacabra's likely habitat. Although, they were sure there weren't many dens or caves in New York city. 

"Ask around a bit first or head straight for the sewers, Sammy?" Dean asked.

"Well we need the opinions of the locals," Sam replied, trying not to look up.

"Diner?"

"Saw that one coming, ha ha."

Sam closed his laptop headed out the door while being closely followed by his brother, and together in the impala drove to a sweet but busy cafe where they would fit in as two reporters.