Breaking points

Italics : emphasis
Underline : raised voices
"Quotes" : dialogue
"Bold" : thoughts

First Story, plz no flames, I appreciate constructive criticism but I beg ya, no flames.

P.O.V. Changes

Oh btw, this takes place after Yuu rushed forward recklessly to save the little girl. Four hours after Shinoa "attacked" Mitsuba in the shower.

 Four hours after Shinoa "attacked" Mitsuba in the shower

(This is the setting, just at night)

"What am I going to do?" The Raven haired male internally asked himself while staring up at the star-lit night sky. He was currently lying down on the roof , staring upwards and deep in thought, thinking over events of the recent past. "How could you be so stupid?! Your reckless behavior put our entire squad in danger!" Mitsuba's words hurt him more than he let on. "Look I'm sorry, I should've followed orders...but I don't regret what I did. That girl would've been dead if it wasn't for me. Go ahead, punch me as much as you want, if it'll make you feel better, but I would do it all over again." Had been his reply. At first, he had believed himself when he said that he'd do it all over again, then he thought over her words and realized he could not afford to lose his family again. Just the thought of one of his squad members losing their lives greatly pained him both physically and mentally. "If I got them killed..." His thoughts suddenly still before switching into overdrive and replaying the murder of his family in front of him so realistically that he truly believes he is witnessing it happening again. "GRRRRRR" he lets out a growl of frustration and anger as he remembers running away like a coward while his family members lay on the ground, dead and covered in their own blood.
He gets up and grasps the fence in front of him leaning forward and imagining the same scene as before, but instead of his old family, his current squad makes up the dead bodies. Unknown to the Raven haired male, a short purple haired figure, alerted by the growl of frustration,is now sitting against the wall by the door to the roof, silently observing him while donning a frown (Camera cut back to Yuu) He is forced to look at the faces of all of them. When he gets to the face of his squad leader Shinoa , not her usual sarcastic smirk, but a terrified and in pain grimace, he reaches his breaking point and bangs his head on the fence to try to clear his head of the horrible sight as tears begin to spill from his eyes. Out of all the people that he's come to accept since joining his squad, Shinoa has grown on him the most. He may not particularly like her excessive teasing ,which was usually perverted, but it helps to keep the negative thoughts away. She's intelligent, a good leader, and very cute at times. Even though he'd never tell her any of this out loud, he knew it was true. He decided to bang his head on the fence two more times to attempt again to clear his head, as his thoughts and emotions were now jumbled up and even more confusing. It was at this moment that the purple haired hīragi announced her presence by clearing her throat after standing up and slowly striding toward the Raven haired Hyakuya. He hears her but stays put instead of turning towards her. She stops five feet from him. "What's the matter cherry boy, having lady problems?" He visibly stiffens and grits his teeth together "now's not the time Shinoa" this puts her off, usually a question like that would have him flustered and blushing. "Now's not a good time? But you should always have time for me, I am the cutes-" his frustration level reaches its breaking point and he suddenly turns around and grabs her by the shoulders, looking her in the eye, his grip like iron. She sees the twin streams of liquid leaking from his eyes and instantly regrets her decision to provoke him "Yuu... I'm sorry... Are you ok?.." He didn't answer, he merely stared at her face. He doesn't know if it was the light of the night sky or the fact that the spike of pure anger and frustration had burned his mind clean of negative thoughts, but she looked different. He could now see just how 'cute' she was... No... Cute isn't the word... The word is beautiful. All his memories of her surfaced in his mind and he continued to stare, mesmerized by how she looked in the moonlight. She, not knowing how to react or wanting to express the effect his look was having on her, used her default defense mechanism and teasingly commented, "What's the matter cherry boy? Am I too cute for y-..." she trailed off and stared, wide eyed, as Yuu grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up so that they were eye to eye. Shinoa hated to admit it, but she was short. She was prideful by nature and her height was a.... Touchy subject at best. Yuu hated to admit it but her small stature did nothing but make her cuter. They stared into each others' eyes for a few seconds, breathlessly, before the Raven haired male leaned in, eyes closed , and stopped less than an inch away from her lips before opening  his eyes to gaze at her. She had closed her eyes and waited, expecting him to go through with the kiss. She opened her eyes to see him gazing at her once again, a heavy blush dusting his cheeks, and got frustrated. She had been waiting for a moment like this and she wouldn't let him chicken out now. She loves it when he's flustered and blushing, but right now she needed him to man up. "C'mon cherry boy you can't back out now. How are you supposed to be able to kill all of the vampires if you can't even handle a simple ki-" she was once again interrupted, this time by the press of his lips against hers. She closed her eyes once again and wrapped her legs around his lower back while entwining her arms around his neck to pull him in closer, grinding her lower body against his. "What am I doing?..." He thought "I should stop...but this feels so right.." The kiss was refreshing ,and invigorating, and oh so satisfying. He felt himself beginning to harden and panicked, trying to pull away, but found that he was trapped in her embrace. She felt him begin to harden as well, and instead of panicking, tightened her grip around his neck and ground her lower body against his hardness, quivering at the delicious friction and sticking her tongue into his mouth as he gasped at the friction. The moment their tongues made contact, they both stilled and a collective shiver traveled throughout their bodies before they began rubbing their tongues together and pressing their lower bodies against each other, trying to create more of that pleasurable sensation. Several minutes later they broke apart, panting, sweating, and red faced. Yuu sat down with Shinoa on his lap , his legs not being able to hold them both up anymore, and continued to pant, silently staring up at the moon. After several more minutes of cooling down ,she laid down on top of him and wrapped her arms around his torso, pulling him into an embrace before going against her pride and whispering "let's go inside and....finish what we started" shocked at her words he looked towards her face, noticing the uncharacteristic blush dusting her cheeks and simply replied "ok..." Before gently separating from her, getting up and extending his right arm to help her stand up. She stood up and tugged on the back of his shirt as they began to walk back into the building together. "Carry me?" She quietly asked, not expecting him to comply. He bent forward,kneeled down, and said "Hop on" She climbed onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and wrapping her legs around his hips before he slowly walked inside, carrying her on his back mentally thanking her relentless teasing.

E N D of Chapter 1
If I get enough feedback there may be a chapter 2. Should I Include a lemon? You decide ~.~ I'm tired.