Chapter one

This is my first story so be nice and give some advice please, would like to know what everyone thinks xD I know it has some bad spelling so please be nice about my mistakes! I am not going through and fixing them.

Chapter one

Intro

Buzz...

Buzz...

Buzz...

" Aura get up and turn your alarm off" my mother yells at me from outside my door. Finally getting up shutting it off, I head to the shower. My room is big as my best friend would say. I have a queen size bed with black and white blankets, my carpet is white and my walls are black with white flower print on them. my closet is a walk-in and I have a bathroom in my room.

"Aura hurry your going to be late for school" my mother yells again.

Its my senior year think goodness!!

Head to the shower I take my cloths of fast and quickly shower, getting out I head to my closet to find my cloths for the day.

My skinny jeans with my knee high black boots and a white skull off the shoulder shirt. looking into the mirror I start on my make-up, dark eye-liner mascara and just some lip gloss. Finally grabbing my shoulder bag for school, I examine myself in the mirror just making sure I look okay. My long dark brown hair with a red tint to it is flowing wavy down my back almost to my ass. I am skinny as most tell me but I have curves in all the right places. my eyes are blue almost turquoise. I get my hair from my dad and my eyes from my mom, I look more like my dad though.

I a have only one brother, which is adopted, my parents found him when he was 5 wondering around the woods outside our house. He doesn't remember it and my parents called everyone they new and no one knew where he came from. They took him in and has been my brother ever since. its funny though because we r the same age 17 almost 18. His birthday is tomorrow while mine is the next day.

Heading my way downstairs, I turn toward the kitchen where my parents and my brother are eating breakfast.

My mother is sitting next to my father on the opposite side of the island then my brother. I take my seat next to him and dig in, so I'm not late.

I glance over at my brother Alarick and can't help but stair, his black hair is somewhat down in his face its down to his chin. He has on a dark gray shirt with black pants and black converse on his leather jacket hanging on the back of the chair. He is a looker and some would say, six foot three and has a strong jaw line, and he has dark eyes that can be intimidating, his nose is straight with full lips and long eyelashes.

Finally noticing that I am staring at him his eyes narrow "what are you staring at?" Alarick say's to me. "nothing, I though there was something on your face" I reply back trying to redeem myself for being caught staring.

Finishing my food I stand up "bye mom and dad see u later" I tell them. " honey we are going away for the weekend and will leave you guys some money" my dad tells me and my brother. "so no parties and try not to kill each other while we are gone, we will leave after Aura's birthday party" my mother say's. "okay" my brother say's leaving ahead of me out the door.

Grabbing my keys from the tray by the door I head to my baby. My gorgeous bike sitting in the drive way, getting on I head straight for school.

Oh and one more thing, I'm a werewolf and so is my brother, our parents are beta's of the pack.

........................................

please comment the more response's I get the sooner I will upload and continue this story. I know it is only the beginning but I hope u guys liked it!

p.s. I know it is short :( next will hopefully be longer and I know that it will be better!

xoxoxo until next time xD