I'm Going to Kill Him!

A/N Another Chapter!!!!

YAY!!! It's nearly as exciting as seeing a penguin with a moustache!! I mean how cool and awesome would that be? My point exactly....

On with the story...

Disclaimer- I own nothing

Rose's POV!

After I returned to my room I felt truly alone, like nobody in the world would be able to fill the gap in my heart, no one, but Dimitri. Dimitri. It had been at least a month since I had seen him before now, and when I did I breathed in every inch of his perfect body.

About an hour later there was a knock at my door. As I left my bed to answer it I wondered who the hell it could be.

It was Eddie.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked, worry echoing in his voice.

"Yeh I'm fine" I answered trying to sound convincing. He didn't believe me.

"What was Stan talking about Rose?" Wow, I thought, first time he ever got straight to the point. "And don't tell me it was nothing, tell me the truth. I'm here for you."

"Well first of all you might want to sit down, and secondly, you can't tell anyone, not even Lissa, okay?" After I said this he hesitated slightly.

"Yeh okay, I promise, now will you please tell me what's going on?" He said whilst moving to sit on my bed.

"Well, Eddie, you know how we've always been good friends but even more so sin-"

I couldn't say it I just couldn't, but he seemed to know what I was gonna say.

"Since Spokane and Mason" he had on his guardian mask but I could see through that to see the pain in his words.

"Yeh, and you know how you have been there for me, well, you might not want to after what I'm about to tell you."

"Just tell me Rose I'll be there for you no matter what" I could see he truly meant the words so, I told him.

"I'm pregnant" I said looking at the ground, because I didn't want to see his reaction.

Instead I heard him get off the bed and walk towards me.

He grabbed my chin and lifted it gently upwards to look in my eyes.

"Rose, like I said, I'm here for you, whatever you need. I'm here." As soon as he finished talking I stood up and cried into his shoulder, a months worth of emptiness sprang out of me, and onto his now wet tee-shirt.

"Is there any chance you'd tell me who the father is?" he questioned "Don't worry I wont tell anybody."

"It's- It's Dim- Dimitri" I sobbed. As soon as the words had left my mouth he tensed.

"It's okay" I could see how visibly tense he was and wanted to stop him before he left my room but he was to quick.

I knew this wasn't going to be good, before he left I saw the murderess look in his eyes.

Eddies POV! (I know, its weird but I felt like it...)

I couldn't believe what I just heard, Dimitri Belikov one of the best guardians I had ever met, had sex with his student and left her to do it alone!

I'm going to kill him!

-----------/\-----------

Oh My Gee!! CLIFFHANGER!!! Oh My Gee!!!

What do you thinks gonna happen??

Is a big monkey going to jump out and kill Dimitri?

Are Eddie and Rose going to somehow go to Narnia and meet Mr Tumness???

Comment, Fan and Vote to find out!!!!