Prank Time :)

Louis Pov. June 21st

''YESSS WERE HERE!'' I scream as I jump up and down in my seat!

"Calm down mate!'' whispers Liam.

I'm still completely freaking out, in my head, of course because Zayn is asleep and you DON'T want to wake him up... so I look out the window and take in the view.

It's beautiful here ay Camp Star!  Instead of a big lake its the Atlantic ocean but there is a small lake.  I'm soo excited to start!!!  Three perfect months working on dancing (for me at least) ad pranking the lads... ah summer the best time of the year!

Anyways beck to camp... when you first drove in to the property was a thick forest with little light.  Then, a big clearing with the school buildings we would be in, for a small part of the day, working on our talents. 

 All of the buildings are on the right side of the road. First, there's a wide reddish brick building called the Art building, for drama and art.  The biggest building, the Music place, is a building for singing, dancing, and playing instruments. The last building, is the Smarties building, it is a whiteish brick building for the smart people. It is the smallest of the three.  There are 2 camps in America, Camp Star and Camp Olympic for the athletes.

When you drive down a bit farther there is the cabins, boys on the left and girls on the right. 1/4 mile behind the boys cabins is the Rock Stadium (the only place in camp where you can use your phones, ipads,etc. without getting in trouble.  Rock Stadium was where everyone preformed, it is very high tech and really cool!  Rock Stadium wasn't that big, since there was only about 400-500 kids accepted out of 1,000. 

We passed Rock Stadium and on the side of the road was the Log Cabin where the Camp Manager and the some of the staff worked to make the camp better, plan dances and stuff out, etc. Behind the Log Cabin was a small lake for canoeing and stuff.  Behind the stadium was a beach about 1/4 mile long.

Liam parked at the Log Cabin we had to go get our cabin numbers, schedules, etc. We get out and Niall asks," Who's waking Zayn up?"

"NOT IT!" I yell.

"NOT IT!" Niall yells.

"NOT IT!" Harry yells.

"YOU'RE IT" I say as I point at poor Liam.

"CRAP REALLY" He yells.

I stare at him intensely.

"FINE" he yells throwing his arms up.

Two minutes later a scream erupts from the car

Zayn gets out smirking and Liam comes out with his hair pointing in all directions with a frown on his face.

I started laughing so hard I ended up on the ground hugging my stomach. 

I get up and look at Harry looking across the parking lot.   What is he staring at?

Harrys  Pov.

I hear the boys coming over to me but I don't care I'm looking at this beautiful...

 "HARRY!  MATE!  What are you looking at?"  Zayn said walking over with the rest of the lads.

 I was about to answer then I got interrupted by a scream...

Allies Pov.

I screamed as Izzy ran by and grabbed my Beanie.\

"IZZZZY YOU GIVE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE JERK!" I yelled chasing her around the car.

"IN YOUR DREAMS ALLIE!" she says as I catch up to her.