One

Standing Alone by Isabella Fuller © All Rights Reserved.  Will result with fine if copied or used for yourself

He started to run into the dark, dewy woods in the middle of the night.  It was a full moon and he knew he was going to turn into the monstrous beast.  Pure hatred he had towards this transformation.  ‘That stupid asswipe of a dog’

 He stopped running, when he felt a sharp, heated pain run through his body.  It was about begin.  The pain seized and he screamed in agony.  He arched his back and saliva was foaming from his mouth.  Then all the pain stopped.  He was on all fours.  Furry and dangerous. Then all of a sudden, his animal mind took over and he ran off, howling into the woods to look for prey.

The sun was about to rise, when Ryan woke up.  He was lying on dewy grass in the middle of a field that was surrounded by pine.  ‘Shit, I have to get ready for school,’ He got up and looked at himself, he was naked.  ‘That’s just great.  I fucking hate this shit.  Why did that stupid mutt turn me into some fucking dangerous monster,’ He started to walk off, trying to find some trail to find his torn clothes from the night before.  It was about forty minutes later, when Ryan found them.  He sighed and picked up the shreds that he used to call clothing. 

It was about half past seven, when he returned home and climbed through his bedroom window.  Luckily nobody saw him naked because his house backed onto the woods.  As soon as he got in, he chucked his clothes into the plastic bag full of ripped and torn clothing, put on some boxers and a t-shirt and walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen.  He was starving.  ‘I’ll make myself a big breakfast, with eggs, bacon, toast, tomato and a banana smoothie,’ Just by think of all that food, his stomach grumbled.  He chuckled and started to cook.  He was satisfied in the end with all of the food in his stomach.  It was only eight o’clock by the time he finished eating and cleaned up.  That left him an hour to get ready for school.

Let’s just say, school for Ryan Parker was pretty average.  He didn’t have friends, yet people didn’t bully him or anything.  He was smart and slightly attractive, but also quiet and reserved.  He didn’t mind that his life was like what it was, apart from the wolf transformations on a full moon.  His parents were doctors and they were quite famous in their field.  They would always be away doing research, operations and things like that, so they were hardly home.  He didn’t mind though, because his parents trusted him and believed that he wouldn’t do anything bad.

He drove to school at eight thirty in his black truck that he bought with his savings.  It only took him ten minutes to drive to school and that let him listen to all his favourite music.  During that ten minutes, he could be free from his thoughts and get lost in the lyrics and perfect melodies. 

Ryan drove into the school car park, stopped his car and grabbed his bag and walked into the school. He had another ten minutes to just sit and read the book that his class had to read for English.  It was ‘How to Kill a Mocking Bird’.  Ryan thought the book was quite interesting, he knew that he was able to write a good essay on this. 

The bell rang and he walked through the sea of people to his locker, got out his books for History and English and walked to homeroom