Chapter 1

Ash got to his 'special training' with his Froakie,Hawlucha,Fletchinder and Pikachu.Serena on the other hand was practicing with her Fennekin and Pancham.

"Fennekin use Flamethrower!"Serena said.
Fennekin nodded and used Flamethrower,a blast of fire came out of Fennekin's mouth in a spiral way."And Pancham use Dark Pulse!"Serena said."Cham!"Pancham said and used Dark Pulse on Fennekin's Flamethrower.Their attacks merged and the sky was sparkling by their attacks."Let's have a break.But let's improve our performance later,ok?"Serena said."Pan cham!" "Fenne kin!"Serena's two pokemon said.Serena and her pokemon went to their little picnic that Bonnie and Clemont prepared."Are you done training Ash?"Serena asked."Yeah!My pokemon were great!They grew really strong!"Ash said as he sat down at their picnic blanket.

Now the Pokemon's side

Fennekin sat next to Froakie while eating her food gently as well as Froakie.Chespin and Pancham were fighting and Chespin accidentally hit Froakie at the side and hit Fennekin,Froakie landed on top of Fennekin,Fennekin and Froakie blushed a dark shade of red like a cheri berry.After a long silence.................
"Um Froakie can you please get off me?"
Fennekin."Oh sorry!"Froakie said getting off of Fennekin.Fennekin looked at her tail and......
"Chespin!Look what you did!My tail is messed up!"Fennekin shouted."Don't worry Fennekin,I'll clean your tail."Froakie said.He used his frubbles to clean Fennekin's tail,after he cleaned her tail,her tail was so shiny."Thanks so much Froakie!"Fennekin said as she kissed Froakie on the cheek.Froakie's face turned much more reddish than he accidentally fell on her,his blush was now like a tomato.
Fennekin let out a small giggle as she saw Froakie's face turned red.

"Fennekin,Pancham!Time for practice!"Serena said to her two performing partners."

"Fenne kin!"
"Pan cham cham!"

"Hey Serena! Can we watch you your performance,if you don't mind..."Ash said.
"Umm...Sure Ash but we haven't done much really."Serena said with a slight frown."It's ok!No matter how your performance will do we'll still support you!"Ash said punching the air."Th-Thanks Ash."Serena said with a bit of blushing."Fennekin,Pancham,let's do our best!"Serena said feeling inspired by what Ash said.

"Fen!"
"Cham!"

While Serena,Fennekin,and Pancham were showing their performance,Ash's pokemon decided to watch as well.Froakie was staring at Fennekin on how graceful she performs.And suddenly Pikachu asked what was going on."Pika?Pi ka chu pi ka chu?(Froakie?Are you staring at Fennekin?)
"Froa?!kie kie kie!"(What?!No no no!)
Froakie said shaking his head and blushing a slight pink colour,and Pikachu gave him a smirk.

~After the performance~
"So how was it?"Serena asked.
"It was really great!"Ash said quickly responded.
"Really?"Serena said in excitement she couldn't help herself,she hugged Ash in excitement.Then Serena realised she was hugging Ash,she let go of him immediatly and tried to hide their blush."S-sorry.."She said."No,it's ok,really."Ash said with a huge smile and Serena too.

Pokemon's POV

Pikachu approached Fennekin and told her what Froakie did while he was watching her performance."Wh-what?!" Fennekin said.Frokie overheard the conversation and used his frubbles as a hood.Suddenly he felt a paw behind him it was pretty soft,he looked behind him and it was....Fennekin?!."Oh,Fennekin......you must think I'm a perv or something,I feel so stupid."
"No,no.I think it was pretty sweet."she said as she kissed Froakie's cheek.He blushed so red I couldn't even describe it.

(Normal POV)
After Serena's practice,Ash asked Clemont to battle him.While they were doing that two girls approached the battle field."Hi,may we use the battle field after."The first lady said."Okay!"Ash said."I have a great idea!Why don't we have a double battle?"Ash said with delight."Alright!Are you up to it Snowdrop?"The first lady said to her friend."You know I am!"her friend said punching the air.

~The battle will be on the next chapter~

Oh yeah!Snowdrop plays pokemon but she dosen't use her wattpad much....

~Bye!~