The Sequoioideaes Table

It's been a week from the last time I talked to Table-senpai, I have been to shy to go up to it agian. But I promise myself that I will go talk to Table-senpai today! Yumi said she will come with me to the library to help me out incase I get cold feet..

" Come on Yumi! I wanna go see Table-senpai! " I said trying to pull her.

" Ok, hold on! " Yumi replyed.

I waited for about what felt like two hours, then Yumi finely finshed what she was doing.

" Ok, let's go " Yumi said as she started walking.

" Yes, lets! " I said excitedly.

Yumi POV

I looked at (Y/N) and smiled, she really does love that stupid table.. to be honest I feel bad for her.. she insane. How can you even love a table? It can't talk! It does nothing all day.. but (Y/N) needs a someone to check on her.. and that's me.

(Y/N) POV

We arrive at the library and walk in. I'm so excited to see Table-senpai again! I set my eyes to where Table-senpai stood, but there was a different table in Table-senpai's place.

" Where is Table-senpai!?!? " I was freaking out, I looked around the room and I found it, Table-senpai!

I ran over to Table-senpai and hugged it. " Who moved you?!? " I asked madly. Table-senpai was perfect in its old spot.. the light hit Table-senpai's polished surface just right.

" (Y/N), its fine.. " Yumi said putting a hand on my shoulder.

" FINE?!?? It's not fine!! That thing took Table-senpai place!!! " I pointed at the table who took Table-senpai old spot.

" The brownish, red table? " Yumi asked.

" Yes! The Sequoioideaes table!! " I said angrily.

I knew what I needed to do.. I will get revenge, and Table-senpai will have his old spot back!

I narrowed my eyes at Table-Kun. I don't trust Table-Kun that much so I can't turn my back on it.. so I walk back words and slip through the door..

Yumi POV

(Y/N) looked angrily at that other table.. I don't think she really likes that other table.. I should probably be worried.. (Y/N) looked like she was planning something. But what is she planing? It can't be that dangerous..

---Later that night---

(Y/N) POV

" BURN!, TABLE-KUN! BURN!! " I yelled insanely.

Most of the library is on fire now.. which is good! Now that Table-Kun is gone.. I can rest more easily. But I just remembered some thing really important.

" TABLE-SENPAI!! " I screamed and looked at Table-senpai. It was not mostly covered in flames, but I have to save Table-senpai! I run and grab a fire extinguisher and start spraying Table-senpai... I saved it.. I'm so happy.. Table-senpai just needs some fixing.. I will make Table-senpai even more polished..

" Hehe.. don't worry Table-senpai.. every thing will be ok.. " I drag Table-senpai out of the library.

" I'm taking you home.. "