Why?

"And that my friends is what you should never say to an old High School class mate." I told the camera in front of me.

I was recording a video that included question. One of the questions being why you should never call out an old high school friend of yours. It will blow up in your face.

"Alright guys. That's it for today's video. Remember to like, subscribe, and comment on what you guys want to see in my next video. Your feedback helps me a lot. So without further ado I'll see you all in the next video. Bye!" I waved goodbye at the camera.

I got up to turn it off.

As I did that I saw my phone turn on because of the incoming call I was getting. I saw a picture of Evan and I together.

Evan was calling.

I answered the call, "Hello?"

"Ally get ready in five minutes. We're gonna have the adventure of a life time." Evan told me.

"You thought I could get ready in five minutes, so I'll see you in twenty." I told him.

Evan was always doing crazy things like this. He tries to get me ready in five, but I always take twenty minutes.

"Fine." Evan sighed and hung up.

I smiled and quickly rushed over to my closet. I have to figure out what I'm gonna wear.
-

(A/N outfit that Alice put together

(A/N outfit that Alice put together.)

I was at out normal meet up spot. Evan was running late, like usual. I sat down at the nearest bench and pulled out my phone.

Ally:

Where you at?

I texted Evan to make him hurry up.

Evan:

Something came up.

I sighed out loud.

Ally:

So you ditched me. Thanks, I'm going home.

I got up from the park bench when I heard a familiar voice.

"Alice?" A shiver went down my spine.

That voice... I never thought I would hear it again. No, I didn't want to hear it again. Not after all this bullshit. Not after Pax...

"Greg?" I asked.

"Ally, it's been awhile." Greg said to me.

A lumo formed in my thoart. My eyes started to burn. I was frozen in place.

FUCK. MY. LIFE!

"It has been too long." I told him.

I faked a smile and walked towards him.

"Yeah, you kinda ditched me a month back when I invited you to hang out with me." Greg said.

"Sorry about that. Stuff came up and-"

"I know you came. I saw you leave with Vanoss, sorry I didn't tell you sooner." Greg apologized to me.

"Sorry I didn't cancel." I told him.

We were surrounded by an awkward silence. I didn't want to say anything and neither did Greg.

"I broke up with her." Greg said.

I looked up at him. He was looking me dead in the eyes. My heart started to beat fast.

"Did you break up with her while you were in jail?" I teased.

"You got me good there, Ally." He chuckled.

"I know I did." I smiled at him.

I looked at my phone and saw that Evan texted me.

Evan:

I'll meet you back at the apartment.

I sighed and looked at Greg. If I wanted to move on, I have to let him go. That's the only true way I can move on.

"I have to go. It was nice to see you again. Till the next time our paths cross." I told Greg.

I began to walk away till I felt a hand grab my arm. Greg yanked me back towards him.

I was met in a warm embrace with Greg. He looked me dead in the eyes and kissed me. His soft lips met mine. I felt my face turn red.

"How come you can't kiss me like that?" I heard a random voice say.

"How cute."

I pulled back. Greg looked confused.

"I'm sorry I can't." I ran away from Greg.

As I ran I bumped into a random person.

"I'm sorry." The voice said.

"No it's my fault." I told then.

They helped me up and when I saw the person, my heart dropped.

It was Evan.

He noticed it was me and snatched his hand away.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"I thought you were over him." Evan said.

"I was... No I am." I told Evan.

"You're lying." Evan told me.

"I'm not. Why do you care so much?" I asked him.

"You just don't get it." With that Evan left.

I didn't see him till two years later...

------------------------

Unedited and short story. I am really having the time of my life writing this. I'm happy that I decided to delete all my stories and rewrite them. Hope you guys like this and I'll see you all later. Vote, comment, and follow.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
-M