The Billionaire's Daughter (WUNTH SEQUEL)

****ALL RIGHTS RESERVED****

17 years. 3 months. 9 days. 27 hours. 55 minutes. 49 seconds.

That's how long I've been living with my parents, from the day I was born until now. I can't wait to leave and live on my own. Don't get me wrong now, I love them. They're great parents, its just I feel like a caged in animal that needs to be set free before I accidently go on a killing rampage.

I didn't get a chance to introduce myself did I? I'm sorry. The name's Nicole. Nicole Annabelle Stark. The only daughter to Nicolas and Arianna Stark. My brother's name is Adrian Nathaniel Stark. Despite popular belief, where people believe that twins are supposed to be just alike, that's not the case with Adrian and me. Of course we're fraternal since I'm a girl and he's a boy, but we have absolutely nothing in common except the obvious.

He's a stiff. I mean an absolute bore. He's for lack of better words, DRY AS ALL HELL. He goes to wakes up, eats the same breakfast every morning, drives to school, eats the same lunch every day, and when school is over, he drives straight to the private Dojo gym my father had built for him. He trains with my uncle and grandfather. And he repeats the same exact rhythm everyday. Nothing changes. He's been practicing at the gym for 7 years, but he's doing the same routine for 9. He hates changes, if you change anything with him, he gives you this look and then you never expect when he's going to attack you, but he does, and let me tell you, it's not fun. Plus he never smiles. He use to, but that was a long time ago. He had mom's smile on his face all the time, then one day, he stopped smiling all together.

Dad made both of us train at the gym for a year or so, I quit obviously but Adrian became obsessed. It's like he's preparing for something. What exactly that is, I don't know.

Here I am dragging on about my brother. Anyways, back to me.

It's my senior year in High School and I'm excited to see what's going to happen this year. Adrian and I go to snobby, straightforward Catholic private school called St. Augustine's in Manhattan, New York.

The school is almost as dry as Adrian most of the time. If it wasn't for my friends, Penelope, Ja'Niya, and Lucas, I probably would have thrown myself off the school's roof. We've all been together since 3rd grade at St. Lucas elementary school, also located in Manhattan. We've cried, laughed, and almost died together. The dying part is a long story. Anyway, I've known them most of my life. We've seen every girlfriend that Lucas has had. Every heartbreak that Penelope has had. And every bruise Ja'Niya has had from her fights, she always wins. I think her streak is 21 to 0, amazing.

Today is Sunday and tomorrow I would be starting my first day of my last year at St. Augustine's with the most important people in my life.

Currently it's 8:35 in the morning and I'm sitting on my window seat staring out at the beautiful view of the ocean from my window. I was only staying at the beach house for this past week just so that I could enjoy my last few days of freedom. Tomorrow after school, I'm going back to the main house.

My mom stayed with me this week. I'm not as close to her as I am to my dad but that doesn't mean we don't talk and have what she likes to call, "Mother-Daughter Time". She's been trying to spend all the time in the world with me after Adrian decided he wanted to train to become a secret ninja. I spend time with her just so that she doesn't feel lonely or that never loved. This past year, I overheard her complaining to my dad about her feeling as though I never liked her. I honestly have never felt that way towards her. I just like dad a lot more. You could call me a Daddy's Girl or whatever, but he's honestly spoiled me since birth. And I'm not snobby spoiled, I deserve spoiled. Despite being born into a multi-million dollar family, I work for whatever I get. I don't just get it handed to me. And that's thanks to mom's parenting skills. I actually appreciate everything I get more after I worked hard for it.