Chapter 12

"You ran from ANBU without permission? Does this mean... That you resign?" The hokage asked in shock, and Naruko nodded.

"Yes, hokage sama. I was hoping to be put on my brothers team" her fingers linked with Kurama.

The hokage took a few puffs from his pipe before he sighed and gave an exasperated smile. "I give you permission to join team seven. But be warned, it may become tiresome being with people far under your skill level"

Naruko giggled. "Ooh, I dunno. My bros got it down almost as good as me. Kakashi sensei is the best jonin this village currently has to offer, Sasuke is a child genius and sakura..... Well her non-outstandingness pulls the team together!"

The hokage laughed. "Well said"

"Welcome to team 7!" Sakura beamed. "Yes.... Welcome" Sasuke seemed to be glancing between Kurama and Naruko with a confused look in his eyes and a light blush. Nobody knew why.

"I'm sure you will make a great addition" kakashi added, and Kurama finished with "yup!" Which made the lot of them sweatdrops.

"Hey kit, I'm not against or nothing, but do you have a crush on your sister?" Foxy asked, and both inner and outer Kurama freaked out.

"W-WHAAT?!" he screamed, then paused as he saw everyone giving him a strange look. He chuckled nervously.

"Uh, I just remembered something. Nothing big, honest!" The others fell back into conversation, whilst Kurama had an angry rant at foxy.

And now for: Q and A with NarukoKyuubimode!

The special guests are none other than the strength to believe and strength to persevere cast!

Let's read off the questions!

For naruko: if he wasn't your brother, would you love/date kurama?

Naruko: uh, uh uh! W-what?! I- uh...

Me: tell the truth Naruko chan!

Naruko: w-well..? I uh.... I dunno. That's my honest answer.

Me: fair enough. Next: for kurama: do you like anyone?

Kurama: in a romantic sense?

Me: no shit

Kurama: uh..... Well.... Closest to that is.... Hinata? I mean, I kinda feel like that for one other, but...

Me: is it Naruko?

Kurama: (face immediately becomes red as a tomato) T-this conversation has ended.

Me: (laugh uncontrollably in corner)