Imagine being a curtis sister

As I lay down, and shut my eyes, I silently pray that I can fall asleep without thinking of the accident. Suddenly I remember my older brother-Darry-getting the call that my parents had been in a car wreck, and that they hadn't made it. I remembered Darry falling to his knees, sodas face quickly falling from the smile he seemed to always have on his face, and my twin brother pony....pony just curled up into a ball. I remembered sitting in the back leather seat of Darry's truck, pulling over to where the wreck had taken place, and see in my parents car destroyed. The same car that rode to Darry's high school graduation, the same car that had taken me to Girl Scout when I was younger, the same car that rode all of sodas baseball team to practice many nights when he was young, that was now crushed into a million pieces....I remembered being at their funeral, noticing Darry trying to hold back tears. I remembered Darry holding me....promising that things will get better. "It's okay (y/n)" he said. "The pain will go away" he would say softly. I opened my eyes, no longer able to take all of those painful memories. I ran into Darry's bedroom, "dar, can I sleep with you tonight" I said chocking on tears. "Again?, (y/n) it's not a good habit to get into" he said quietly "I know Darry, I just couldn't take it, all of the pain was just suffocating me..." I trailed off. "(Y/n) come here" Darry said softly, pulling me into his arms. "Good night dar, I love you" I told him. "I love you to (y/n), now get some sleep" he said, and I fell asleep, safe in my older brother's arms.......