✧Chapter 4✧

Everyone's eyes were following Harry. Louis' heart was hammering in his chest. 'Why is he coming over here?' Louis think. Louis has no idea what to do. Should he get up and leave or wait for Harry to come to him? By the time he's finished thinking it's too late, Harry is already there. Louis can hear his heavy breathing above him. He doesn't dare look up.

All of a sudden he is grabbed by the arm. Zayn jumps up but immediately cowers back at Harry's hard glare. Louis feels himself being dragged away from the table. He then starts to squirm, trying to get out of Harry's hold, but Harry just grips him tighter. Louis is sure it'll leave bruises.

As soon as they're out of the cafeteria Harry lets him go. Louis then takes multiple steps back. It doesn't help, Harry just steps closer. Louis' back hits the wall. He has nowhere else to go. "What do you want?" Louis asks. Harry doesn't answer, his eyes scanning Louis up and down.

Harry then crowds Louis against the wall. Louis presses back as far as he can. He can feel Harry's chest against his. His heart is pounding out of his chest. Harry wraps his arms around Louis's waist. He then leans down and presses his face into Louis' neck. Goosebumps trail down his back. He then feels Harry's lips press against his neck.

Harry starts to nibble on his neck. Louis starts to struggle against him. He starts to suck and bite on his neck, leaving his mark. Louis lets out a small moan. His hands fly to his mouth in an attempt to silence his noises. He feels Harry's tongue against his neck. He can't help the moans the come out of his mouth.

Then, he feels nothing. He looks up and sees Harry stepping back with a smirk on his face. He looks Louis up and down one more time then leaves. 'What just happened?' Louis thinks.

~✦~

Louis returns to the cafeteria. As soon as he steps inside Zayn is right there. "What happened? Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Zayn asks, shooting off random questions. "Why did it take-what is that?" Zayn asks pointing to Louis' neck. He then presses on it and Louis hisses in pain. Louis takes out his phone and pulls up his camera, and sure enough there is a hickey on his neck.

"He gave me a hickey and then left." He tells Zayn. "Why would he do that?" "I don't know." Louis replies. He can't get it out of his head. It felt good, but he knew it was wrong. The bell rings and Louis walks to class, thinking about the whole Harry situation.

~✦~

Hii! I know it took me a while but here it is! Another chapter!! Thanks for reading vote and comment please :)

-Autumn xx