1

One year later...
"Thank you Mom and Dad, but I'm old enough to take on the world now." And I walked out of the house. Me and 'maya' walked outside to take on the world. And threw the paper airplane.
"CUT!" I ran over to Megan, Peyton, and Corey.
"I can't believe it's over!" I started to cry. At this point everyone was crying. A news reporter walked over to us and started asking questions.
"How does it feel to be done with the show?"
"It will feel different not having to act anymore on this show and it's kinda sad to know that will never have the same cast or crew members again on the same set."
"How are you feeling right now?"
"I think we're all feeling sad because we didn't want this show to end but it has to end at some point."
"So what are your plans once you leave the studio?"
"I'm going home because I miss my family and friends."
"What's are you planning on taking from set?"
"I'm probably going to take as much stuff as I can😂 but most likely a pillow from the bay window or the bunny night light."
"Well thank you."
"No problem." I ran back into my room where everyone else was.
"Hey we need to get pictures of all the sets before they tear them down!"
"Yes!" So we spent the rest of the day taking pictures and thanking everyone for the show.
"So you can take as much stuff as you want, if your parents are okay with it, cause the more we have gone is the better." Me and Megan walked to my room to take stuff. I whipped my phone out and called my mom.
"Hey mom."
"Hi. So what's up?"
"So the show ended and were allowed to take things home. So I was wondering if I could get rid of everything in my room and put all my furniture in my play room into my real room?"
"Your room is empty so you can do whatever you want."
"Ok thanks." I ran over to get some boxes. I walked up to Joel.
"By any chance, do you moving truck that could move all my stuff into my house?"
"Um yeah just get it packed by tommorow and I can drive it down to your house!"
"Really? Thank you!"
"We even have three buckets of purple paint if you want it?!"
"Yeah I want my room to comepletly match!"
Day later
We're sitting in the moving truck and I saw the sign, welcome to Reston, Virginia. I squealed! I'm to excited to see Jacob and Blake. Blake said he moved in next to Jacobs house, so I have both my best friends next to me! I been thinking to much that I didn't even realized we stopped. I got out and a basketball came shooting at me. I ran to get it and gave it back to Jacob p.
"Again seriously?!"
"Omg Katie!"
"JACOB"
"Hi."
"Hey boi."
"Hey I'll talk to ya later k bye!" And I ran to the moving truck to bring in the boxes.
One hour later
Ok. I finished with my room and went to go outside until Caroline came up to me, panicking.
"Caroline breathe and what'd wrong?"
"Jacob."
I gave her the go on look.
"He's gone."
My whole heart just shattered in a million pieces. He can't be dead, he wouldn't leave me. No he would. I don't know. Maybe?