Boundaries 9 -TEASER-(PuppyShipping)

*RECAP*

"How dare you!" the brunette tackles the blonde to the ground, pinning his face.

"what the fuck man!!" he struggles under the brunettes grasp, "I'm obviously far superior I don't know how many times I have to tell you this! guess I have no choice but to show you!" he whispers venomously into the blondes ear sending shivers up his spine.

The brunette grabs hold of the blondes jeans yanking them off, Joey gasps terror beginning to engulf him.

"heh..nice PJ bottoms mutt!" he smirks against his cheek.

"get off me!! somebody help me!!" Joey yells, Kaiba shoves his hand down the blondes pants wrapping his elegant fingers around his member.

"what the!! g-get your hand out of there!" he grunts.

"why?..your body doesn't seem like it wants me too.." he voice grew low and husky.

Joey feels his member twitch and grow with every stroke.."mm..Kaiba..p-please..I-Im begging you.." he grunts more.

The blonde quickens his pace, "maybe I like when you beg mutt,.." his voice unsteady.

Joey bites his bottom lip hitting the ground with his fist a dozen times, "stop! please..mm..I-I can't last much longer.."

Seto nibbles the blondes ear sending him over the edge, "Nyaa!!" is all he could manage as his seed burst all over Seto's hand.

The brunette smirks releasing his grip and removing his hand, "good dog.." he taunts.

Joey closes his eyes mortified.

what the hell just happened!

He adjusted into a sitting position.

"What the hell is wrong with you! I could report you for this!" he threatens..

"Is that so mutt, well then I have a proposition.." he walked out of his closet dressed in his school uniform.

"Yea? and what's that money bags!" he stood.

"Well since you think your stronger, I propose we arm wrestle, who ever wins gets to decide what happens." he smirked.

"Deal!" they take their seats and begin, right off the bat the brunette is winning.

"Come on mutt! don't tell me you liked cumming in my hand" he teased.

Joey growls "you wish! your going dow--"

His fist was slammed to the desk.

(•__•) . . .

"I win wheeler now get ready for school!" he laughs as he threw the blondes bag at his face.

How could this all have happened..I should have never admitted my feeling..I was right, I'm just a toy...

Joey runs out of the room, Seto smirked.

The blonde runs down the stairs his heart beating faster then the steps he takes, all this time...all this time he thought that maybe Kaiba could change, but was he wrong?

Joey nearly falls on his face as he runs down the stairs, he was humiliated! of all things he would experience in life, that was not one he was expecting! nor did he want.

The blonde bursts through the front doors, the suns rays hitting him, he squints his eyes trying to adjust his vision, it felt warm, he knew it was gonna be another hot day...great, just what he needed.

He runs out of the estate unaware that a certain brunette was stalking him with his eyes, he turns the corner out of sight.

Seto turns his back to the window a smirk still upon his lips, he should've known not to tangle with him, in the end of it all your left looking like a fool.

He makes his way over to the dresser in his room, taking hold of the handle of his briefcase he carries it at his side, today he was hoping that he would get good news on his brothers condition.

Seto heaves a sigh, his smirk vanishing.

Even if he could admit to himself that he cared for the mutt, now was not the time to let his guard down, he had to focus on his company but more importantly his little brother, and he had unfinished business with the man who almost destroyed his life.

The brunette exists his room doing his best to put on his cold exterior, after all he was trained by a professional! his stepfather taught him how so show no emotion, even under the most grueling of situations. Being told as a child that fear was unacceptable, Seto walks down the stairs avoiding any eye contact.

He swings open the front door, pulling out some shades slipping them on his face, a limo pulls up as the driver gets out quickly and runs to open his Masters door, Seto scoots into the limo silently.