“FUCKKKK!!!” she yelled as she covered her, now, bloody nose. As blood was gushing out from her nostrils, she still made an attempt to fight me. Now, I don’t know if I should give her props or call her a really stupid bitch; ehh, I’ll call her stupid bitch. I mean after all, it suits her.

We stood there, giving each other a deadly glare and waiting for one of us to make the next move. I would make the next move but this fight would be over in a second; I want to see how many more drops this little shit can take. Suddenly, her head turned and I noticed that she noticed the knives I had laying around; great, just what I need, a bitch who needs a weapon in order to defeat me. We raced to the knives with her reaching for the biggest and sharpest one whilst I waited for her next move.

“Why did you have to fuck everything up for me?! What do guys see in you?! I’m pretty, TELL ME I’M FUCKING PRETTY!!!” she cried. Her hands were shaking, I could tell she was really torn but I didn’t feel bad for her.

Why did you fuck it all up for yourself? You’re the one who acted like a spoiled brat, you’re the one who always fucked your way around problems; so eat shit!! Guys see nothing in me because all they do is use me, so go ahead; stab me . . . let’s see how strong you really are. You’re so weak and pathetic and very easy to fuck with; no pun intended. Donna, you are the piece of shit that’s stuck on a person’s shoe . . . you’re unwanted. I despise you Donna, no, no, I fucking detest you. And after all I’ve been through, I must say . . . today’s the best day of my life; I got to beat the shit out of you, again. No one likes you Donna, shit, by the looks of it, it looks like you don’t even like yourself. So how about you do yourself a favor and stick that knife inside of you? Can you do that, can you go kill yourself? You’ll be doing everyone a favor sweetheart. I said in a devilish tone

Her eyes softened a bit but once she saw me give her a wicked smirk, her eyes turned evil again and she charged towards me and aimed the knife near my left shoulder. It was obvious that she was aiming at my heart. Stupid bitch, had she known better, she wouldn’t aim there; considering the fact that I no longer ‘have a heart’. I lowered my shoulder and wrapped my right hand on her neck and the other one on her hand that carried the knife. I then kicked her left popliteal, leaving her unbalanced and easy to slam to the ground. As I did, I hovered over her, having my hands grip tighter around her neck and wrist.

Give up yet you fucker? I hissed

She looked at me with fear in her eyes, she should’ve known better than to piss me off. I thought she learned her lesson the day I beat the crap out of her in Matt’s shop.

All of a sudden, Donna poked the knife into my left forearm; cutting not too deep into my skin. My grip around her neck tightened even tighter to the point that her face was changing colors. I loosened the grip I had on her wrist and slammed her wrist sideways on the steps; causing her wrist to shatter. I picked up the knife, teasing her with it by waving it all over her face; you’re gonna regret that you piece of rotten shit, I growled as I forced the knife into hand. I twisted and shook the knife into her palm.

“Ahhhh!!! Fuckkk!!” Donna shouted. She wiggled under my grasp but she couldn’t get me off her.

I leaned in and whispered, don’t talk shit when you can’t back it up. I like you better this way, screaming and crying in pain. What should I stab next, huh; your neck . . . your ear or maybe I should end you *snap* just like that? Let’s see, well today is trash day so why not take it out all at once? Hell, killing you would make me feel honored but I don’t want PETA after me. I mean, I am gonna slaughter a pig. Plus, as an artist, my creativity is wild, so I know what to do with a body. I’m not a violent person but hey, things change and people change.