Street Rat

A/N: Picture of the cute Tanner ❤️

Tanner's POV:

I open the door to my crappy apartment my boyfriend Chase and I shared and sighed. Being a poor collage student sucked. Both of our measly jobs barely made us enough money to scrape by.

Setting my 991 Audi keys on the kitchen counter, I slowly made my way to our bedroom. With a smile on my face I reached for the door handle and turned the knob. I was not prepared for what I saw.

My boyfriend for two years was fucking a stranger in our bed. Tears ran down my face as I watched the stranger moan as he was repeatedly penetrated. Sweat ran down Chase's back as he whispered naughty things into the brunette's ear.

My loud sobbing made the two stop their activities and pause. The brunette quickly pushed Chase out of him and sat up on his bum with a wince as Chase shot up out of the bed with his hands up.

"T-Tanner...I swear, this is not what it looks like!" He tried but I wasn't going to hear it. Slowly, I sunk to my knees with my hands cuffed over my ears. "Why?!" I screamed. "Is it b-because I wouldn't sleep with you?" Tears streamed down my face and I wiped them with the back of my hand.

Chase walked over to me with hesitate steps. "Tanner you need to leave. Get the fuck out of my house." He said calmly.

On shaky legs I stood up, bracing myself on the door frame. "W-What do you mean by out?" I stuttered. "This is my h-house too." I watched as his face contorted in rage and he socked me in the jaw.

Pain spread like a wildfire across my jaw as I stumbled backwards with a cry and cupped it. Chase approached me and shoved my chest repeatedly until my back was against the front door.

Chase opened the door and pushed me out into the hallway then threw my keys at me. "Stay the fuck away from me, you've been replaced."

I watched from the doorway as the strange brunette kissed Chase on the cheek and smirked at me before slamming the door in my face.

Gathering up what dignity I had left, I stood up and walked out of the apartment complex wondering how God could be so, so cruel.