Friend

Bomi was walking to home after she left Baekhyun's house.Actually Bomi was still wondered why with Baekhyun sudden changed attitude

'Was that really Baekhyun I just saw or it just a dream?Or....He just pretanding to be nice to me and infront of her mother so,he can tricked me at school'

Bomi still in her deep thought and she was looking at the street while holding a her black bag.She didn't know what was infront of her,but she kept looking down instead of looking infront.

'Why am I thinking about that boy actually.'

Suddenly Bomi stopped.She saw a foot that it looks like belong to a man.
At first,she think that it was Baekhyun.But,it was not him.

"Bomi??"

The man voice was deep while Baekhyun voice just normal.When Bomi lift her head up the man was tall.Definately it wasn't Baekhyun.

"Hmm,Bomi?Don't you recognize me?"

Bomi looked at the man face again and she knows who the man was.It was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol??"

Chanyeol was looking and smiled at her.It makes Bomi uncomfortable with him.Then,Chanyeol clear his throat when he saw Bomi look at him with weird expresion.

"Umm..Bomi,where are you going?"

Bomi then took three step backward before she talked with Chanyeol.It will definately weird because she would have to look up to talked to Chanyeol.

"I'm on my way to my house.I just left from B-.What I mean is I just left from the library"

Bomi almost said 'from Baekhyun's house'.If she did,Chanyeol will be shocked and gives her an unbelieveble face expresion because Baekhyun never talked to a girl after the incident and took a girl to his house.Chanyeol was the 'only friend' Baekhyun had.

"I think I just heard you say 'B'.But it's okay,you must have said it wrong".

Then Bomi reliese something.She would never thought that Chanyeol can be so nice to her.They just met yesterday at school.At first,Chanyeol start calling her Bomi like they had known each other.Just now,they talked if they were friends.

Chanyeol who was standing infront of Bomi felt something suspicious because Bomi doesn't talked after he replied her answer.When he looked at Bomi,Bomi was looking at him like he was doing something wrong.

"Bomi,Are you ok?Am I doing something wrong that makes you looked at me like that?"

Bomi suddenly snapped from her thought.She doesn't reliese that she was looking at Chanyeol because she was busy thinking about him.

"Ahh....Mianhae Chanyeol.Actually I was thinking..ummm.Why you so nice to me?"

"Don't get me wrong.I always nice to people,that is why I have a lot of fan girls.Don't you think?"

"Yaa..But You treat me like I was already you're friend.You know what, just forget about what I said earlier.I should've think that question.

"Right now,I'm offering you to be my friend."

Then Bomi streched her hand to him for second time.

"Friend?"While offering a hand shake.

"Hmm...Friend"

Both of them shake their hands.But the happiest one was Chanyeol. Actually he was waiting for Bomi to ask him to be her friend after they met.Then they released their hands.

"I think I should better go right now.Annyeong.."

Bomi left Chanyeol alone in the street.Chanyeol didn't moved or said anything after Bomi left.He was so happy in that time.

Actually he doesn't know why he feel happy.Chanyeol then looked to his hand.He feel something weird.When he thinked about Bomi,he's heart started to beating.

'Dug~Dag~Dug~Dag'

Chanyeol placed his hand to his heart.
He can feel his heart was beating so fast.It's like the heart will be exploded if he think about Bomi over and over.

"Bomi~ah.Why you make my heart beating so fast.It wouldn't stop if I think about you."

Silent.....

"Now I know..."

"I'm in love with you,Yoon Bomi"

Continuoe...

================================================================

Hello!!
I'm sorry because In a past few days or month,I can't update this story.I'm busy with my preparation for exam.Actually,for this chapter I wrote it short not too short.So, thanks for voting this story.Wish me luck for next chapter,guys...

Kamsahamida~