Tuarima

Zion and Xael were the first to wake up the next morning, accidentally running into each other as they locked their room doors. They clearly had the same idea in mind; Zion wearing an oversized sweater that probably wasn't even hers and sweatpants while Xael was dressed similarly, except she wore shorts instead of pants.

The brunette released a short laugh. "Training day?"

"Yep." The darker-haired girl agreed, stretching her arms. "Same idea?"

"I guess. More like letting off steam."

"Did your date not go well last night?" Xael concluded as the two girls headed up to the casual dining area to grab something small to eat before they trained.

"Eh... It started well."

"And ended like crap." The shorter girl finished. "How do you even manage to have a successful date with that anti-social guy?"

"You'd be surprised." Zion hummed. "He's actually pretty romantic."

"Oh, really? I could never imagine..."

"Me neither. Until I became the one he was romantic with."

After getting some bread and eggs, they went to their private, "Black Order Only" gym. They took off their sweaters, leaving Zion in a sports bra and Xael in a large, high-neck tank.

They stretched, even helping each other to prepare for training.

One thing that differed from the other gym was the rack of wooden training weapons. The owner had obviously taken the Exorcists into consideration. There were four wooden staffs, four wooden swords, two wooden bows, and ten wooden arrows along with three different sized targets. There were four punching bags and a mirror wall so that they could watch themselves train.

Zion started at the punching bag and Xael set up the targets for practice with the bow. The brunette wrapped her palms with fabric after tying her hair into a ponytail, and the black-haired girl stretched her arms and shoulders before playing with the bow and getting used to the feeling of the arrows between her fingers.

When Zion was done with the punching back, and started to work with the wooden sword, Xael couldn't help but watch in awe. She was quick and elegant on her feet --the opposite of the Maltese girl. She handled to sword gracefully and effortlessly like French royalty.

Xael thought about how comfortable the other girl must be close to an opponent, to where she specializes in long distance. If she were so close to an opponent, she wouldn't even know what to do. She thought to herself, 'I want to be like her.'

While the two girls were training, Lavi eventually joined them. Xael was too distracted by Zion to notice until he decided to tease her, draping his arms over her shoulders and resting his chin on the top of her head, which happened to be a lot lower than he expected. "Zion's pretty great, isn't she?"

She released a yelp and jumped, nearly causing the young man to bite a hole through his tongue. "Ow..." He whined.

"S-sorry..." Xael averted her brown eyes, and stretched the bow again, slightly embarrassed that she was caught watching the brunette.

Zion approached them, wiping the sweat from her forehead with a white towel. "I'm going to shower and find something to do. Have fun."

"You should invite Yu." Lavi encouraged cheekily.

She glared at him and huffed before throwing the sweater over her head and leaving the gym.

"I think they're having couple troubles." Xael commented once the brunette left them.