Prologue

ALRIGHT! THIS TIME I SWEAR I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS ONE! I HAVE TO OR I SWEAR TO MORDOR I WILL SHOOT MYSELF!

LEGOLAS: DO NOT SWEAR TO MORDOR. IT IS BAD.

I ALREADY DID SO THERE IS NO POINT IN TELLING ME NOT TO DO SOMETHING WHEN I'VE ALREADY DONE IT. PLUS I CURSE LIKE A DIRTY DIRTY SAILOR. SAILORS CRY AND RAN BACK TO THEIR BOATS WHEN I START TALKING. MY MOUTH IS FILTH. I. AM. TRASH.

GIMLI: WHA'S THAT MEAN, LASS?

IT MEANS THAT I AM A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE PERSON. A PERSON WHOSE SOUL IS AS BLACK AS THE NIGHT, AS COLD AS THE ARTIC. A PERSON WHO CARES FOR NOTHING AND NO ONE. IN BASICS I'M A DEMON IN DISGUISE. IT'S FINE. DON'T WORRY. AND YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS BOOK!

THRANDUIL: AS EXPECTED FROM A BEAST.

*LOOKS AT HIM SIDE WAYS* I DON'T THINK ANYONE WAS TALKING TO YOU THRANDY!

THRANDUIL:*SILENTLY FUMES*

ANYWAY, THIS IS GOING TO BE A THRANDUIL LOVE STORY. NOW IN ADVANCE I WANT TO WARN YOU THAT DILYNRAE IS A DARK ELF. A DROW. HER EYES ARE RED AND HER SKIN IS LIGHT GREYISH COLOR. KALANLYN IS ALSO A DARK ELF(DROW) WITH SLIGHTLY DARKER GREYISH SKIN. ON TOP IS A PICTURE OF DILYNRAE'S OUTFIT.

~Le Story~

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked through the door happily.

Mom peeked her head around the corner with a teasing smile. "Oh no! I was hoping you would stay out for a little while longer!"

"Well we finished studying early so I decided to come home and torment you." I hopped onto the counter to watch her roam around the kitchen. Although she wasn't my real mother the bond we had was one of a mother and daughter. There was no one I respected more than she. I watched her closely. I noticed her glancing at me every so often as if to check if I was still there making me curious. "Why do you keep glancing at me as if I am to disappear?"

"Oh honey!," Mom suddenly busted out crying making me uncomfortable. For some reason I hated tears. I think it's because I myself cannot cry but I am not quite sure and yes I physically cannot cry. If I get to the point of crying blood comes out so I guess I cry blood? But usually I just never let myself get to that point. "I failed the test. They're taking you away tonight."

I was speechless. Mom had always wanted a daughter and when I appeared on her doorstep she had more than happily taken me in. However, according to the law I was supposed to be turned in to find my birth parents to give me back. It was a crime to leave your baby with anyone else. Something about taking responsibility for the life you brought into the world. I don't know how the government got a hold of the information that I was not her daughter but they did and they tested our blood. I was sure I had given them a falsified blood sample that would've made it seem I was her daughter. This was bad. This was very bad. I was eighteen in three weeks so I didn't have a choice.

I jumped off the counter and started pacing. "Okay. We can work this out. If I'm not here when they come then it'll be okay. I can hide out in the tree house out in the forest for three weeks until my birth day."

"No honey. We must face the consequences. I shouldn't have taken you in. I should've given you away," Mom cried and I felt like I had been slapped in the face.

"You mean you didn't want me." I said coolly staring her down. She didn't deny anything and I felt even more hurt. What was the point in loving someone when all they do is crush your heart later? "Well then I will take my leave then." I sighed not feeling the whole anger thing. "When the police come by tell them I ran away."

"No ho-" I was already gone before I could hear whatever she was going to say. It was such a terrible thing, love. I will probably come back, I thought to myself as I got in my car and drove off. Mom standing in the doorway. I picked up my phone and opened up my text messages, texting my friend Marie if I could come over. I was coming up on the bridge when she called. I answered, "Hey."

"Hey what's up?"

"I got into a fight with my mom. Nothing big," I shrugged.

"Oh not again. What happened this time?"

"They figured out we weren't really mother and daughter and were going to come and get me. Mom started freaking out. In fact this is stupid. She was in hysterics when she said it."

"What did she say?"

"That she should have never taken me in."

"Oh sweetie..."

"Yeah but considering the circumstances I can understand. She will be fined for keeping me and she doesn't have the money."

"Yeah. You can stay over until your birthday. I'm sure my parents will be cool with it."

"Nah. I'll turn back and hide out in the tree house."

I screamed as I saw a random man step in front of my car. Where the hell did he even come from? "Rae!? Rae!?"

That was the last thing I heard before my car crashed into the water below. I fought to get my seat belt off but it wouldn't let me go. I tried to reach the glove box to get the scissors I kept in there(Because I wasn't allowed to have a gun to protect myself) but I couldn't get it open. I felt my lungs burn and finally after a few minutes, because I can hold my breathe for a long time, I took the first breathe of water.

The darkness came too slow...

Darkness Rises(Thranduil Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें