Wonders

~Nina's Diary~
April 16, 2016
Yo Diary!
My first day of high school or my day was okay, nothing too special but it doesn't really matter anymore. But it's over.. And it was raining, great...
~Flashback Into Morning~
Nina's POV
I was sleeping, I heard my really annoying alarm go off. I hear the pond outside making loud noises, as if it was raining, I didn't bother to check and grabbed my clothes to go hit the shower. I got my White and blue long-sleeved shirt, my blue ombré hoodie, dark blue socks, grey underwear, my Tortoro wristband, and my black pants. I heard Blade waking up because when I reached the bathroom she asked me if I had a extra mascara. I did so I gave her one, she thanked me and went to the second bathroom next door to the one I use all the time. I started getting ready to shower, and then I did.
~After The Shower~
I got out of the shower, then put on my clothes. I felt warm and cozy, after I went to my makeup table and started drying my hair with my amazing hair-dryer, later when my hair was completely dry, I started to apply my makeup, My liquid eyeliner, my mascara, foundation, brow pencil, and lip balm. I did my hair to my usual (look at the pic for cover), then I put my blue flower crown on, and on top my hood on my hoodie. I went to Blade's purple ombré bedroom, and said "Blade when your done with my mascara put it back in my mascara box!" I left and smelled a hint of pancakes and crispy bacon. I went downstairs and saw food where I sit. I went and sat in my chair and ate, it was not long after Blade joined us. I asked "M-mom, do you know where my umbrella is?" She said yes and pointed to the corner, Me and Blade finished our breakfast then me and Blade put on our shoes and took our umbrellas, then walked to school together. The pond outside our house was overfilling, so me and Blade quickly put out the rain buckets at the side of our house to the front. We continued walking and saw 1 girl with ombré cream hair, and that was my cousin Alena. I yelled "Alena!" She heard me and came towards our direction and started walking with us. She is the oldest out of us three. She is 17, I'm 16, and Blade is 16 also. Since our family moved near Alena's house, we transferred to a different school. I kept wondering How is the day going to be like? Is there mean peeps? I don't know.. Alena's one of the most popular people in our new school "Lyonne High" We finally got there and school started, man we were on time. Today since me and Blade are freshmans, we just go to homeroom, then in the gym where we can pick out clubs, and lastly our last class of the day. So me and Blade had same homeroom and the teacher let us study or chat to each other. Everyone picked to chat with each other and I saw this brown haired guy with green eyes, I feel like I've know him for quite awhile... But I went to go talk to him. We talked and became friends, his name was Vylad and had 2 brothers named Zane and Garroth.
~After Homeroom~
We went into the gym. There was a anime club. I NEED to join that, I was behind Vylad seeing him go for the cooking club. After 30 minutes we all left to our next class, I had math and Blade had Japanese.
~After Class / School~
School was over, me, Blade, and Alena went back home, Alena actually went to our house too. She already called her parents so yeah. We all hanged out in my room without our shoes that were wet, errr any wet clothing, None of my clothes was wet except my shoes. And we talked for awhile and played Minecraft PS4 Edition. We played on the candy texture pack and once we got bored we watched JackSepticEye Job Simulator, Alena left 10 minutes later because it was becoming dark and became 7:00 PM, I sat in my bed in the blanket and wrote in my diary.