Twelve

MICHAEL

I watch Niall run inside and grab a new slice of pizza. I sit back for a bit, listen to the radio, eat my pizza and close my eyes. This nice moment only lasts for about a minute, because suddenly someone is knocking on the window of my car. I open my eyes and see a few girls with their phones in their hands. Great. I roll my window down and hold my hand in front of my face because of the sun. ''Hi girls'' I smile. ''Oh. My. God. Michael Clifford is actually here'' one of them squeals. ''I am'' I laugh. ''Why are you here though?'' another girls asks me. ''I don't know actually'' I chuckle. ''I was just driving around and I stopped for a bit''. ''But, who was the guy you dropped off?'' the first girl asks. Oh god they saw me drop off Niall, what do I do now.

''Oh, him, well uh, he's friends with Luke and he slept in, so I brought him here'' I shrug. ''So you did stop here for a reason'' one of them chuckles. I laugh too. ''Maybe''. I hear a loud buzz and the girls look over at the university. ''Time for class, can we take a quick selfie before we leave?'' the first one asks. I nod happy and get out of the car so I can take a picture with them. ''Bye! It was great meeting you!'' they say as they quickly run to the building main enterance.

I smile and get inside my car again. I take a new slice of pizza and grab my phone, clicking on Calum's contact. The line beebs a few times before I hear Cal on the other side of the line. ''Hey Mikey! Where are you guys, you and Niall aren't in the hotel'' I chuckle and take a bite of my pizza. ''No shit Cal, you guys ditched us this morning. But the nerd had an exam this morning and he slept in, so I brought him to uni'' I explain. ''Ohhh! Well we're back at the hotel, Ash went to the gym with Harry and I have no idea where Luke and Louis went'' Calum sighs. ''Aw did they all leave you'' I chuckle. ''Shut up Micheal, just come back to mine and Luke's room, maybe we can write someting?'' he suggests. ''Sounds like a plan! I'm on my way'' ''Good, see ya soon Mikey'' ''See ya Cal''. I trow my phone on the seat next to me and start my ride back to the hotel.

''CALUM LET ME IN'' I yell trough the door after knocking for the thousand time. Calum still doesn't react so I decide to call him again, and I can hear his ringtone (which is the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack) trough the door, but he doesn't answer. I groan and hang up. I wait for a few more minutes, and at the moment I decide to go to my own room, the door opens and Calum appears, a towel around his waist and his hair still damp.

''I was taking a shower, sorry for not letting you in'' he says and opens the door more so I can slip past him. I chuckle and fall down on one of the beds. Calum closes the door and walks over to his nightstand, scrolling trough something on his phone. I can't help but let my eyes go down his body. I mean, he might be my best friend and band mate, but he's still hot as fuck. And since he's only in a towel right now... I bite my bottom lip as my eyes scan over his arms. How is so damn muscular?? ''Enjoying the view Mikey?'' Calum grins. I snap back to earth and blush. ''Uhm well.. Just put on some clothes, Cal'' I laugh awkwardly. Calum chuckles and walks to his closet and swings his hips just a bit more then needed, making his towel lower a little. I groan and trow a pillow at him, before burrying my face in another pillow so he can't see my red cheeks ''Stop teasing you loser''. Calum laughs and I hear some noices coming from across the room. ''You can look now Michael'' Calum says. ''Promise you're not naked again'' I pout. Yeah, they've done that before. They all got naked just to make me blush.. ''I promise I'm mot naked'' Calum laughs again. I slowly open one eye and scream when Calum's face is just an inch away from mine. I scream and push him away from me, before trow another pillow in his direction. ''Fucking hell Calum, don't do that'' I say, glaring at him. ''What did I do?'' Calum grins, earning another glare. ''Just get you're guitar loser, I'm in the mood to write a song about how much I hate you'' I say, sitting back on the bed. Calum smiles innocently and grabs a guitar, before sitting down on the other bed. He plays a few chords before strumming a melody. He looks over to me with an innocently smile before he starts singing. ''I really want to have sex with Michael Clifford, but he won't let meee'' he hums. I blush and try to hide the smile on my face. ''Awhh! You're blushing!'' Calum chuckles. ''I am. And you are being a tease, so stop it'' I pout at him. Calum places the guitar on the bed and skips over to me and squeezes my cheeks. ''I will, but only because you're cute'' he winks before he grabs his guitar again. ''Can I have that for a moment'' I ask and take it from him. I look at Calum before I start playing. ''All that I wanna say is, you really suck'' I sing, making Calum pout, but after a few seconds his stupid grin returns. Oh no. ''I could suck something else for you''. ''Okay, I'm done, goodbye Calum'' I say and run over to the bathroom, locking myself inside.

I hear Calum laugh outside and pout, why does he keep making fun of me. ''If you decide to do stuff while you;re in there, please clean up your mess'' Calum yells. ''I am ignoring you!'' I yell back, taking my phone and opening Twitter. I furrow my eyebrows at the trends I see: #5SOSandNiall and #LukesBoyfriend are trending world wide. I click the first one and see loads of people tweeting about us and Niall, even pictures. There are pictures of us in the pool with Niall, pictures of me dropping Niall off at uni today and even picuters of the first time we hung out. When I click on the other hashtag, I see people having theories about Niall being Luke's boyfriend. I roll my eyes, they're both straight people, sorry to ruin your dream. I scroll trough the tweets some more, laughing at some of them. Weird, weird fans. ''MICHAEL'' Calum suddenly yellls, making me jump. ''Calum what the hell, what do you want'' I ask. ''I FOUND NIALL'S TWITTER, IT'S A FAN ACCOUNT'' Calum yells back. A grin spreads across my face, well this could get interesting.

I quickly open the bathroom door and run over to Calum, jumping next to him on the bed. ''Done already Mikey?'' Calum smirks. ''Shut up, show me the twitter'' I smack the back of his head. ''Ouch, fine fine'' he groans and shows me his phone. I take it and look through the account, it's called @Mukeilicious. Oh god he's a muke shipper. I scroll trough his tweets and type a reply to the tweet he posted after the show he went to. I tweet it and follow him, it's Calum's account so it won't be weird. ''Michael what are you doing give me my phone'' Calum pulls his phone from my hands and laughs. ''I think we'll have fun with this'' I laugh. ''Michael, you're gonna be nice to Niall!'' Calum says. ''Yea yea..'' I roll my eyes at him. I might just tease him a bit...

//

Hellooo people!

New update yay whooh \o/ Eva actually said it's her new fav chapter because Malum is being all cute so that says a lot about this chap I think xD I'm not gonna make this too long because Eva is being annoying on whatsapp, so I guess I'll leave now. Goodnight everyone :))

xx Ambs (and eva but shes less important so yea (jk still love u eva))

PS eva wants credit for the Pirates of the Caribbean ringtone because she has it so yea..: Ringtone idea stolen from HAIRYxSTYLES