Chapter 6

I'm fangirling so hard right now. But I have to keep it together when we go to their hotel room. Alicia is shaking because she's so excited. She's running around our room trying to figure out what to wear. She really wants to impress Harry. But i think she already has though, haha.

"Calm down, Alicia. It's gonna be fine." I tell her while fighting a smile. I'm trying so hard not to laugh at her cuteness.

"No it's not! What if Harry thinks I'm ugly when I wear different clothes? Oh my god, of he sees me without make up he's going to be scarred for life." She panics.

"You're beautiful Alicia, he's gonna love you no matter what you look like." I try to sound reassuring, even though it's exactly how I feel about Niall.

We both take a shower, I go first because Alicia always takes the longest and uses all the hot water.

"Hurry up Amanda! I need a lot of time so I can look good for Harry!" I hear Alicia yell at me from outside the bathroom. I just laugh at her love for Harry.

I finish washing myself and get out. I wrap a towel around me and when I open the door, Alicia barges through.

"You took so long, oh my god." she complains and I roll my eyes. She takes twice as long as me.

I go to my suitcase and figure what I'm going to wear. I finally decide on black skinny jeans and a Rolling Stones tank top, along with some white converse. My hair is still curled from the concert so I just leave it and fix it up a bit. I washed my face in the shower so I need to do my makeup again. I do more of a natural look this time.

It's been an hour and Alicia is finally out of the shower. I swear she just stands in there and does nothing.

She gets dressed in black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a peace sign on it and some pink vans. Her hair is still curled so she fixes it up and does her makeup again. Going with a more natural look like me.

We wait until Mrs. Brooks is asleep and we sneak out. We take about 10 minutes to walk to their hotel. It's surrounded by screaming fans and when we go inside we're stopped by security. We tell them that we're staying in this hotel and they let us through.

We get into the elevator and we're both nearly screaming. Keep it together Mandy, keep it together. I think to myself.

The doors open and we step out and find their room.

"Okay, take a few deep breaths before we knock so we can stay calm." Alicia says.

We do exactly that and then I knock on the door. Zayn opens it and he's in only his boxers, it looks like he woke him up. When he realises who we are, he quickly puts a shirt on and tells us to come in.

Harry and Niall see us and quickly stand up and come over to us.

"We forgot to ask you. How old are you girls?" Niall asks us.

"17" I say.

"16, 17 next month." says Alicia.

"Okay then." Harry and Niall just look at each other.

Harry takes Alicia away from me and whispers something in her ear that makes her giggle. I'm left with Niall and I'm super nervous.

"Why did you ask us to come here?" I ask him.

"To do this." He steps closer to me, puts his hand on my neck and starts leaning in. I look over to Alicia to see if I should kiss him or not. But when I look over, her and Harry are basically eating each others face off. I laugh and look back at Niall. When our lips touch, I instantly feel fireworks. He moves his hands to my waist to move me closer to him and I put my arms around us neck.

I hear the other boys cooing and I smile through the kiss.

I pull away after a while.

"Sorry." I quickly say.

"What for?" He asks.

"For pulling away." I look down and he puts him figures under my chin and gives me a little peck on the lips.

"It's fine, you're a fantastic kisser." He compliments me and I can feel my face go red. I look over at Alicia and she's red too.

Wow, I just kissed the Niall Horan. And Alicia kissed the Harry Styles. We have got to be dreaming. I pinch myself just to make sure we aren't.

Niall grabs my hand and Harry grabs Alicia's and they take us over to the other boys. We all sit down where they are and talk for another hour. Alicia and I talked about ourselves, we spoke about our parents, telling them the stories of how we became orphans. They all look so sad for us but we tell them that we're perfectly fine and they smile at us.

It was time to leave and we say our goodbyes. When we get into the elevator, we want jump up and down and scream.

"Holy cow, Harry's a good kisser!" Alicia exclaims.

"I'm pretty sure Niall would 10 times better than Harry. He's pretty amazing." I say to her just to stir.

"Never! No one could ever be better than Harry." She argues with me.

"I doubt that. Niall's better." I say, laughing.

"Woah woah, wait. How would we know who's better? We should swap boys and then compare." I suggest.

"You keep your hands off Harry." Alicia says in a serious tone.

"I was kidding." I say, laughing a little too loud for 12am. I cover my mouth and laugh even more, causing Alicia to start.

We reach our room and open the door and we see Mrs. Brooks sitting on the couch.

"Would one of you like to explain where you were?!"