Chapter 2

"Im getting married!" Alison screamed as she barged in our apartment door.

All of the girls and me, just stared at her, then we all started screaming joyfully.

Well, I already knew, but I don't want them to know that, so I just pretended to be surprised.

"Aww! I'm so proud of you Ali! Congratulations!" Kelsey, the most cheerful out of all of us exclaimed. Jumping excitedly next to her to see the diamond ring on Alison's finger

"I know right! He was so sweet and a little shy when he asked me! It was so cute!"

We all chatted happily as she told the whole day she spent with Ivan, while I, however, can feel myself boiling on the inside. I know I shouldnt be jealous, I was only the bestfriend, But I cant help but feel envy towards Ali. So I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of juice.

I looked at all my friends, Kelsey, was the most cheerful one, and well, She's more close to Ali than all of us. She has blonde hair and is bubbly almost all the time.

And Christine, who was always the quiet one of us, just listening to Kelsey and Ali as they both squealed about Ali's engagement ring and how they talked about Ivan which only made me boil more inside. 

Then there was Clara, the only one who knows about my feelings for Ivan, looking at me and mouthing if I was okay. And I only gave her a sad smile.

Me and the girls, counting off Ali, lived in an apartment at a hotel here in New York, which we were all staying for the summer. Mostly we would just go to the beach or something and enjoy the whole summer packed for us.

And I, was far from enjoying. After telling me about them getting married, Ivan left saying he had something to do, I sat in my room crying my eyes out, after that I ate almost all the ice cream left on our fridge, which Kelsey rolled her eyes at, leaving our apartment to buy new ice cream.

I clutched my glass of juice tighter as I stared at Ali. My face still smiling fakely, as I watched her still blabbing about her soon to be groom.

I dont want them to get married.

I know. I feel like a bitch.

Suddenly a thought popped in my mind.

I needed to ruin their wedding.

As much as I know thats too evil, ruining your two best friends wedding, but Ali was sometimes mean and rude to me, Christine and Denise. The reason why she only hangs with us is because Kelsey likes all of us. Meanwhile with Ivan, If I dont stop their wedding, I wont be seeing him again because he and Ali would be moving to Canada.

So I set up my own plan,

-Try to ruin their wedding

- Make Ivan fall in love with me

Well, I'll make a longer list soon.