Too close? - SalQuinnMurrJoe

Depuis le début

"Nah man, I'm just gonna go back to my room" murr stated standing up abruptly to reveal the tent that was protruding from his jeans, his face flushed slightly as he watched our gazes flit to his crotch.

"Fuck it" I heard Joe mumble as he followed Quinn's lead and pulled his pants down his thighs, taking his length in his hand.

Murr took his seat beside Joe and swallowed hard "c'mon murr, ya know ya want to" Quinn urged him on. Murr obliged slowly undoing his pants and sliding them down slightly to reveal his bobbing length.

I couldn't move, I just sat there beside Quinn on the bed, my gaze flitting between the three men, watching as the slowly jacked themselves off, I felt as though I had gone crazy, what was happening. This surely wasn't normal. I watched as Joes head dipped back revealing his tanned neck as he let out a deep growl, which in turn had murr groaning at the sight of his best friend getting off.

I turned to Quinn shocked to see him watching me with an intent look on his eyes. "C'mon sal" he whispered, leaning closer to my slightly, I swallowed hard as I watched his eyes search mine, my gaze lowered as I watched his hand still on his cock before he removed it completely and reached across to undo my belt and unbutton my jeans as he shifted closer to me "Brian wh-" I began but he cut me off as I felt his breath fanning across my neck and ear "shh, you'll disturb them" he all but whispered in my ear. I watched as he slid my jeans and boxers down slightly to reveal my painfully hard dick.

"Not bad" he smirked as he eyed my length, my face flushed at his comment and I shifted slightly. I felt his breath across my neck once more before a sharp nip graced my skin, Brian sucked gently on the pressure point of my neck, causing a sharp inhale of breath from me. I watched as his hand gripped my length, as he slowly began to pump me.

My head was reeling, with the feeling of his hand on my shaft and his tongue and lips on my neck, I couldn't think straight. All I felt was the purest form of ecstasy, how was my best friend making me feel so good. Another sharp nip of his teeth to my neck had me releasing a sharp moan, I felt Brian pull away slightly to look at me before taking my hand in his free hand and directing it to his own shaft, I swallowed hard as I felt his throbbing length in my palm, his eyes searching mine for any hint of how I was feeling. A sudden wave of confidence came over my as I began to slide my fist up and down his length, causing his grip on me to tighten and he pumped me at the same time.

I let my eyes gaze over to Murr and Joe on the couch, the pair so engrossed in their highs they were feeling to notice what was unraveling on the bed in front of them I watched as Murrs gaze met joes as they both pumped themselves, watching as there fists blurred from their pace on their shafts.

"Look at me sal" I felt breath at my ear, a sultry tone in Quinn's voice as he instructed me. I did what I was told, my eyes meet his as his grip tightened around me as his thumb stroked my slit. Fuck, Brian. I couldn't stop his name leaving my lips.

Quinn's PoV
Shit. The sound of my name leaving Sal's lips almost drove me to the brink. How long I had been waiting for this moment, knowing that this fucked up situation with Murr and Joe in the room would be the only way Sal would agree. I just wanted him so bad. I was in love with him, every time I was with him I had to control myself,
I wanted nothing more than to kiss him and hold him and fuck him. Shit, if this was the only way I could have him then I'd settle. But I needed more than just friendship.

The sound of his breath and the taste of his skin under my tongue was pure Ecstasy.

I felt his grip tighten around my length at the same time I tightened my own around his. The sensation causing a slow growl to erupt from my throat, encouraging him to continue, picking up the pace of my assault on his dick, hoping he would take cue and pump faster. I wanted to come. Picking up the pace I could feel sal was close, I ran my thumb over his slit and continued to pump him, tightening my grip to create more friction. His breathing was coming out in gasps and I knew he was nearly finished. A few more pumps and he exploded into my hand, a string of silent profanities following his release. I released my grip on him.

Fuck. The tightness of his grip on my length as he came was unbearable, I needed my release. I worried that after he had finished he wouldn't finish what he started.

The next thing he did surprised me, his lips attached themselves cautiously to my neck, his teeth scraping over my earlobe as he began to slowly pump me again. My breath hitched at the feel of his mouth on my skin, fuck I loved him. I began to remind myself he is only doing it because I did it to him. Reminding myself that there is no way in hell Sal felt the same way as I did.

My breathing began to pick up as his pace did on my length, the soft skin of his palm gliding over my dick. I turned slightly to watch him, to try and gage his feelings towards the situation. My gaze met his immediately, and I was shocked by his next action, he raised his free hand to cup my neck, before pulling me in slightly to capture my lips, my heart stopped in that moment. I brought my hand up and ran it into his hair tugging gently as his grip tightened for the final time on my shaft.

Sal's PoV
Fuck I couldn't stop myself, something about this just made me want to kiss him. It's not something I'd ever thought about before I mean he was a guy, my best friend. But God I just wanted to kiss him, I wanted to be the reason he was coming undone.

Quinn's PoV

What did this mean. I couldn't concentrate enough, with his close proximity, the taste of his mouth, the feel of his hand pumping my
Shaft, "let go Quinn" he whispered as he pulled away slightly, before connecting our lips once more in a chaste kiss, resting his forehead against my own, my breath coming out in pants as he pumped my shaft with such a pace his fist was a blur, within seconds I came undone under his hand, my release spilling into his hand "fuck sal" was all I could say before he pressed another sweet kiss to my lips and whispered into my ear;

"Next time you want me, don't invite those idiots"

Before pulling away completely and sinking back into his original position on the bed. Tucking himself back into his trousers and readjusting his belt.

Glancing round the room I watched as Joe and James, both stood up and rearranged themselves back into their pants. Hoping to god they hadn't noticed what had happened between me and Sal.

"Maybe there is such a thing as being too close"
Joe broke the silence with a chuckle, which in turn had the rest of us hysterically laughing. Well it sure as hell isn't the weirdest thing we have done together.